Confused ;

5 May

But walking on this path alone with this so-called the worst feeling ever,make me feel like want to cry.

6 May

Author's POV

"Yoona-shi,you look so pretty in that wedding dress!"

"Naeun,shut up."

Son Naeun.A girl who always with Yoona almost 24/7.Being Yoona shoulder to cry,give Yoona advices,gives Yoona supports and makes Yoona happy is her full-time job.Naeun used to date a famous and hot celebrity name Myungsoo but now she's in a relationship with Taemin.In her life,Yoona and Taemin are those people who make her stronger.

"What? I'm just being honest..."

"But that words are gross."

"Fine,I'm sorry."

"Don't tell me you're sulking."

"Freaking not,soulmate."

"Good girl,Naeun",Yoona said and gives a grin.

"Naeun-ah",Yoona let out her voice that can be heard after a short silence.

"Hmm?"

"I don't think that I'm ready for this.Wearing this grossy wedding dress that I shouldnt have wear now,marry with a guy that I shouldnt have marry.Like,freaking not I don't know him at all."

"You will know him later."

"But he's a jerk."

"How do you know,Yoona?"

"Just saying",Yoona let out a sigh and that gives them a silence again.

*knock knock knock*

"Jonghyun! Im Jonghyun! Can you please open the door?!",Yoona shouting and that literally made Jonghyun shocked and quickly open the door.

"Hey,no need to shout,Yoong!"
,Jonghyun said after open the door.

"Sorrey."

"Hello,Yoona-shi and Naeun-shi"
,the man walked into the room and close the gap between him and Yoona and Naeun.

"Xi Luhan?!" , Yoona and Naeun said in union.

"Yes,I am",Luhan let out a chuckle and gives both of them a hug.

"Jerk,you're all the way from Beijing,China and coming for my wedding?!",Yoona shocked.

"Of course,Im Yoona.I'm your soulmate,okay.", said Luhan.

"Whatever."

"Ohoho by the way,I will stay here in Korea again after this! Anyone excited?",Luhan gives a grin.

"What?!",Yoona and Naeun shouted.

"Yahoo" , "Yeay" , "Awesome" are the only words that can be heard now.

*knock knock knock*

"Sister,behave yourself.Mom is coming.", said Jonghyun to Yoona.

"Oh,mom.", Yoona shocked to see her mother is actually watching over them since a few seconds just now.

"You look so pretty,dear.", Mrs.Im gives Yoona a compliment.

"No,I look plain but this does suits me well",Yoona gives a beam.

"Oh,Xi Luhan.Where are Mr.Xi and Mrs.Xi?",asked Mrs.Im to Luhan.

"Hello,Mrs.Im.Oh,they're at the hall already.I come here just to see Yoona",Luhan let out a smile.

"No need to call me Mrs.Im.Just call me aunty", and with that Luhan gives a light nod.

"Mom,do I have to do this? Can't I..."

"No,Yoona.It's the last decision that made by your father.You can't change it."

"But I don't know him at all."

"You will later."

"But I don't love him.I love someone already."

"Yoona,stop.You know,nothing can change now.Neither you nor I can change this thing and one more thing,just forget that boy and marry Jongin."
That words that out of from Mrs.Im's mouth literally made Yoona's tears rolling down her cheeks and with that Mrs.Im kiss and hug Yoona before she leave the room.

"Yoona,cheer up,dear."

"But you know I love someone."

"Yoona,listen to me.Parents decision are the best and I'm sure that Jongin is a kind person and that he can take care of you well.Maybe,you're annoying boy doesnt suits you and the best decision is forget him.",Naeun said while patting Yoona's head.

"How if Jongin is not a kind person?"

"Call me and I'll punch him",Luhan said.

"Don't worry,we will always be by your side.",Naeun said and Yoona create a smile.

"By the way,today is your annoying boy birthday,right?",asked Naeun.

"Yes.",Yoona answered.

"I don't think that he will come today.Since it's my wedding with another guy instead of him being my groom",Yoona said with a sad expression.

"Let's see first.",Naeun said and Yoona gives her a nod.