Chapter 1: The Discovery

Short story
Thank you, everyone who read this i am writing all of this still so please tune in for more.
Also some of the words are missing, misspelt or out of place, do not worry I'm not bad at spelling i just did because of how one of the characters talk.
Please enjoy.

Hello my name is George Binbogleo, i am fifteen and help the guys down at the trucks, to pick up the trash that people throw away and don't want, i only get paid once a day, and its not that much so i have to work everyday [laugh] my life sucks. At least i have three friends that can entertain me, and pass the time, their names are Chip, Gum and Cookie, I know they have food names, sometimes I'm scared I'm going to eat them in my sleep. Anyway enough about me, lets pass the story over to Cookie. Hi there my name is Cookie, and no I'm not the COOKIE MONSTER, anyway the other day i found a passport in the trash and photo with a girl on it, she looked thirteen, hey she was the same age as me! As i was saying, i looked in the passport and saw that same girl in the photo, i was shocked, so i ran back to the boys to tell them what i had found. Hey may name Gum, sorry i have lisp in tounge. Anway Cooke told us, he found someting, so we all looked and saw in the passort that it was forged and that parson was not allowed in a country, sorry i mean this country. We also sew things and the people in the stetion told us that thay got a radio, so thet we can all listen to something while we worke, anway as we worked, we heard thet same girl on the radio for being a criminal for killing her parents!