1.

<Lets get this Popping>

Everyone was in the Messhall This Morning and David was Watching Everyone While Gwen was having Her hands on hips, David Grinned. "Isn't it so Cute That Everyone Has Friends?"  "By Cute You Mean That They Won't Try to Kill Each Other" The redheaded counselor repiled. "Oh Gwen I'm sure they are not going to do that!" David laughed softly. "Last week we had to Pull Nurf away From Space Kid Remember? He Put Fishes in the Kids Helmet" Gwen looked at David. "i Did Remember That But It took a while to Get the goldfish out" Gwen Sighed. "If you need me I'll Be Watching Teen Prison Mom" David smiled slightly watching His CBFL walk away.  Nikki Was Eating alot of Food On her Plate. "Nikki would win in a Food contest" Max smiled laughing. "Nikki slow down you'll choke!!" Neil repiled. "Oh don't worry Neil! ive consumed alot of Potatoes Before and i never choked!" Nikki smiled proudly. "She has iron of steel!" Max Repiled. "Yeah But she could choke max do you know how much an average person chokes?!" Neil Said angrily. "all i know is youre being a worrywort neil and a Know it all!" Nikki said enjoying her potatoes. Preston Smiled. "So Harrison and Nerris Opinon On My Play? A Murder Mystery? a Twin Trouble? What do you think?" Nerris smiled. "i Think Maybe Murder Mystery Would Work Best!" "Yeah It Brings alot of Drama!!" Harrison smiling softly. "Oh You Two Have such Great Ideas!" Preston Embraced His Best Friends Close. "Hello N-Nurf!" Preston saw the freckled bully coming their way. "Come sit Next to me Preston!" "In a Moment!" The theatre boy called out and Nurf Had his hands folded He wanted Preston to Sit next to Him.  Preston Sighed. "See you guys!" He waved and Harrison and Nerris Waved Back. As Preston Sat Down He Felt Awkward. "Preston are you going to say something or Not?" Nurf was angry. "Oh yeah yeah just Thinking about a Murder Mystery Play!" Preston cheered. "That sounds dumb Preston!!!" Nurf Was upset. "Why are you so Distraught Nurf?" Preston Asked the Bully. "Because i want you to sit next to me for now on Instead of those Geeks you talk to!" "They're My Best Friends"Preston Repiled. "So what?" Nurf folded his arms. "Nurf You're a Respectable guy But you gotta treat others how you would like to be treate-" Nurf slammed his fist down. "Are you telling me what to do?!" "No I-!" Preston shield himself. Nurf smiled. "Oh Okay But don't forget I'm Watching you Preston!"

That Made Preston Felt More Awkward Than Ever. Two things was happening Preston developed a Crush on his best friend Harrison Whom He associated with the past 2 years or so And Then Nurf watching Him.  So He was just gonna Ask Nerris for Advice This was going to easy peasy oh so he thought.