Prologue

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER

Rebecca Golden hated profesoor Snape. something that was very common among the Gryffindor student but from somereason,she just knew that this taterd was mutual. the hate between he 2 just grow more and more over the years but only  a day beofore te goblet of fireball, it reached to it's peak.

it's all started when Rebecca late for potions class. When she get there, professor Snape was very angry with her, so she cluld him "infantile" in fornt ot the all class.

All the student stared at her, waited to see who Snape react but even Rebecca herself didn't thought that she will get detetion on the goblet of fire ball. 

"i can't believe that this infantile wiil prevent me from being in the ball!" said Rebecca when she and Hermione were togather in the Gryffindor domitory room.

"to be honest? you really exaggerated this time" said Hermione. 

"What should i do now?!"  said Rebecca. 

"i have an idea" said Hermione and pulled her time turner form a little box. 
"where did you get this?" ask Rebecca. 

"Professor Mcgonagal"said Hermione "now you can be in the detention and the ball".

"i love you Hermione" said Rebecca in enthusiadm "but not in a creepy gay way".