"BICOL"

HAPPINESS will start in ACCEPTANCE. Closure make us more better. Though the relationship is not there anymore. Learning will lead us for good. Maybe, destiny let me step in to your life just for you to learn to be brave enough to face every pain you have. And there you are, happy to face the new beginning of your life. Strong enough to face the acceptance of reality. And brave enough to choose the real happiness.

        "i never said it would be easy, i only said it would be worth it. i never said there woudn't be tears, i just promised to be there if there was. i never said it would be true love, i only said you'd know if it was. i never promised it would be forever, i only said to love unconditionally and generously with no recognition of time. i never said to hold on at all costs, i only said one day you'd have to let go and be free. i never said You'd get the rainbow without getting through the rain. i only said the sun is always brighter than the storm.i never said you woudn't cry or feel like your heart had died. i never said you wouldn't change inside. and if i had, i'd have lied."

the more I said "NO", the more I explode..

the more I lie, the truth will show.

the more I said "Im okie", the more I'M MISSING YOU.

the more I said "I'm pushing you away", the more "INEEDYOU"

the more I said "ihateyou", my heart will explode and show HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU.

YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND...iknow

        if I could sneak out to the life I have, I WILL.and change what I need to change.

and run as far where my feet goes.. my life is so meaningful to explain every flows of it.

but still trying what will makes me happy and take every risk of it. though better or for worst, maybe, I couldn't stay like whaat you've wished for.. called "forever".. but this is what I know.... and will stay for a lifetime... "ILOVEYOU."