Review

Pic of Lucia A.k.a. Salamander above.

Annoying idiots!
I had to run from 9 horny fools today,I swear,they really had no common sense,Why can't a girl just be left alone around these parts.

I entered into my house or what I would call a shack,it didn't have much and literally looked like it was about to fall off,but no matter what I loved it,It's home.

I tried as much as possible to reason with everybody, no matter what their issues were,I was a pretty nice person but I know better not to take shit from anyone,Around these parts it's either you are a really strong person,or you are the whore of one of the "tough guys".

I could never be a whore to any of those idiots who parade themselves around in Fake Chains bought from the local flea market and awful looking tattoos,those who manage to get guns begin to parade themselves as the bosses of the street.

I had to make a mark,right from when I was fifteen they had always tried to get into my pants,so I knew that I had to do something for myself,I went to Snoopy's weird gym and began to train,I was the only girl in there at the time and was always mocked by the boys but I didn't care,I just wanted to achieve my aim.

As for parents,I've never really known them I was picked up in a dumpster by a rev.sister,God bless her soul,Sister maria, she told me that all she saw was a note,saying to take care of me,with my date of birth 12/10/1998,she also said I had a salamander necklace around my neck,which I still wear to this day.She died when I was still 9years old,She was the only honest person in that orphanage,the rest just took what they could get from donors and used it for their benefit.

Once sis maria died the orphanage became a total mess,nothing was fixed or repaired,we hardly had food to eat,and we were even forced to parade ourselves as roadside beggers,Until all the older kids decided to revolt, and that was how I ended up,alone and cold trying to fend for myself at a very young age in the streets of New York.

I became tough,I learnt to fight for myself,to be a loner,I worked at a scrap diner called "Foodies" which barely managed to pay for my needs,but I learnt to leave with it.

All the gangster around this area,know not to mess with me,I don't take shit and I had no friends except Jennifer. Jennifer was your typical blonde,with blue eyes,but a big heart,Although she didn't really believe in being tough on your own like me,she believed in using others to do your dirty work.

Hey guys this is the review of a new story I'm trying to write please tell me if its good or not.
I would really appreciate your comments on this,thanks again.