Is it Destiny or Just a Co-incidence ?

Title: Is it Destiny or Just a Co-incidence ?

Author:sayurinakama

Paring: Takaki x (OC) Sayuri

Genre: Love

Summary: Sayuri dream in going to japan, now that she reach her goal everything seems good. but unexpectedly she meet the person that will change her dreams into reality.

Note: some words here are japanese. im sorry for some wrong spelling. ^_^

Sayuri POV

Hi, I'm Sayuri Hiroshi im a Filipino and I live in the Philippines.I'm 23 yrs old, I'm also a Fan of Hey! Say! JUMP, and you know what my Ichiban is Takaki Yuya its been 3yrs since i started to like him. After I graduated from college. I promise myself that,i will go to japan and leave their.i study Japanese language and their culture and i learn it.so their will be no hindrance for me not to go to japan. And that dream came true. now I'm walking along the street of Shibuya, looking everywhere. I currently apply as a receptionist at one of the hotel in japan. That's why I'm here now. I'm 1month early before i start my job here well i just want to explore more the place and familiarize so that i will not get a hard time.

I'm so excited and I didn't recognize the time. it's 2pm and i haven't eat my breakfast and lunch. i feel hungry then i decided to walk to the bakery. when i turn left too that corner. i bump in a person. I can say that he is tall and masculine guy. when i look at him. my heart beast faster and faster and faster its like it gonna explode anytime. My mouth cant make a single word, my body also froze and my eyes just look strait to his eye and just a second, everything turns dark and i don't know what happened next.

Yuya POV

I'm heading back to where i park my car, when i turn right to that street. I bump to a young lady. she is kinda small but cute.She has a long brown hair and fair skin. I look her strait in the eyes. she looks shock seeing me. but she didn't talk. then just a second she loose conscious . everything happened that fast. i catch here before she fall on the ground. I look around around to ask for help but no body is around. but why? as i look at her again, she looks like a tourist and i can see that she bring her luggage . with her. I carry here bridal style and bring her in my car along with her things. I'm so nervous of what happened to her so i ride strait to the nearest hospital.

I call the doctor to assist her. and they do they bring her on the room and the doctor check on her. while i was outside of the room the nurse walk towards me and handover a piece of paper.

Nurse: Sir, pls. fill up this form.

as i look at the piece of paper that she gave me, i was a bit shock, how can i fill up this form it says

Patient's name:

address:

your relation to the patient:

phone no.:

age:

etc. ect. ect.

I don't even know her. I'm about to say to the nurse that i don't know her but the nurse was gone. so i think of something. i remember that her things are at my car, I'll look some information about their. I go strait to my car and look for her bag. i may get some information about her their. as i open her band i saw a small pouch of make up , a notebook a lots of pen. seriously ? she really has different kind of pen and with different colors too. then i see her plain ticket and passport. hmmm lets see...