Prologue

"talking"
_________________________________________

Sun Jian, the tiger of jiangdong was stunned at the sight that greeted him as he passed a small village he knew was supposed to be peaceful, the sight of fire that greeted him was completely out of place, the village wasn't even named, it was too small.

He got off his horse to pay his respects to the lifes that had been lost, while their religion was strange to most they were kind, they had never had problems with anyone that he knew of.

He stepped near the small shrine for one of their gods, one called Amaterasu, he was told the god is the god of light?, No the Sun.

He sighed when he did he heard an almost unnoticeable yelp. "Is anyone here?!" He raised his voice so to carry a little, he heard a wimper, under him.

"Hey, can you come out?, I don't mean anyone any harm, I just want to make sure you're all okay." He heard a small whisper of an argument, he made out there were only two here, he heard a trap door opening before he saw a young girl step out with a small blade in her hand.

He backed up a bit to that door showing his hands. "I mean you no harm, I'm not going to hurt you." The girls eyes shown with a slight feel of knowing, he had visited this village a few times to make deals due to the fact they had an interesting lifestyle.

"You. Are. Aun. Ji?" It was broken her speech but he understood. "Yes, I'm Sun Jian." Her eyes lit up and she shouted something to her companion, a young boy came up soon after, he looked elated.

The boy dragged two weapons with him, a Pike that looked out of place in this village, and a sword, a straight blade, he knew both weapons we're most likely their heirlooms.

He offered them a place to stay, they didn't really have a choice and left with the tiger, he called them Yi and Wu, to at least know what to call them.

They smiled as he lifted them up to sit on his horse, his men didn't say anything, they understood, one did try to take the weapons from Wu, he was met with a glare and Yi shouting something, the tiger let them keep the weapons with them as they rode, Sun Jian would see to it they were strong later in life.