I Crie Evrytim

*challenge* sing this story, and don't laugh.

*bigger challenge* try not to fap to this, i know its hard! (pun intended) but try not to!

        There was once a duck named Fapatron The Great. He lived in a field of flowers......and by flowers I mean the ghetto. Fapatron was the flyiest pimp in the ghetto. The gardening hoes farmed him everyday. Although Fapatron was so hood, he was insecure about himself. Everytime Fapatron saw the love of his life, he felt tingly down there.........and by down there I mean his feet. Fapatron loved.............senpai. Unfortunately, it was a one-sided love. Senpai never noticed him. Fapatron went to sleep every night thinking about senpai. He always took secret pictures of Senpai's collarbones on his IDuck 5 during flapping class. Senpai never noticed him, until that is, this day.

        Fapatron was thuggin' his way to class when suddenly, he got shot by suki suki fish!! The leader of the rival gang. Fapatron chocked on blood and was sent to the hospital. The doctors said he wouldn't make it. Fapatron conteplated suicide, but then, when he least expected, senpai rushed in! Fapatron gasped "senpai you came!" Fapatron blushed and giggled. He thought to himself "He finally noticed me!". Senpai ran towards Fapatron with arms wide open. Fapatron closed his eyes waiting to feel senpai. Five minutes went by and nothing happened. Fapatron opened his eyes and realized he had died before senpai noticed him. He looked down at his dead body and smiled as senpai cuddled  him with his instetines hanging out. Senpai was gargling Fapatron's feathers. Fapatron smiled, "I love you." He whispered in senpai's ear. Senpai slit his throat with a scalpel and died....Unfortunately senpai went to hell immediately after dying instead of spending the afterlife with Fapatron. Apparently senpai murdered three Puerto Rican hookers and snorted cocaine on their dead bodies while having a whale orgy in a meth lab.

EL FIN!!!