PROLOGUE

A/N: Credits to the right owner of my cover photo in my first story. All the place, name, venue and other scenario in this story is based on the imagination of the creator/writer. pls don't copy my work because PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!  :"> 

Happy Reading💕

-----------------------

Riandora Besu is half Filipina and half Japanese. At the age of twenty-three years old she is now starting to have her own career in line with food business. 

While time pass by- Rian doesn't bother to have a relationship or not. She's happy being alone and enjoys her time. She do have lots of friends and trusted person.

She's more likely being independent. That's why when her first boyfriend broke up with her. she doesn't even bothered. 

Life is not that easy for someone na lumaki sa hirap at tyaga. While studying she manage to work in BPO industry. Being a call center agent wasn't that easy. Paupo-upo lang? dalhin mo sakin nag sabi nyan bibigwasan ko. 

Anyways, She's been in the industry for almost 3 years and by working in this field Rian observed her surroundings. She was able to witnessed different kinds of stress reliever. 

Rian managed to buy her wants and needs as she's earning money. She's seeing life so easy as the days goes on. However, Rian can't help asking herself about what's next? what now? and worry about her future. 

Until one day a realization hits her deep and unable to move because all she think about is its her fault, indeed. 

*******

Author's Note: 

Hi Everyone! :''> This is my first story hope you like it newbie here and I hope na sana pag may wrong grammar or spelling ako pls.. kindly correct me po promise hindi ako magagalit love , love lang po. :">

#Spreadlove💕