I Think I've Fallen In Love (One Shot Fan Fic/Imagine)

Here goes nothing. This is my first one shot/ long imagine. And I know its not the greatest but here is a start c: Now you guys can't pelt me with rocks for not posting it :P I really hope you like it though.

BEWARE! ITS CHEESY! (Kind of, I don't normally do cute little things like this so yeah, it was a challenge.)

                “You still owe me that dance, ____.” Mark’s smile couldn’t be hidden.

            You look at him, you were just watching TV and he got the sudden idea to dance with you when you’re in a pair of his boxers and a shirt that’s too big for you and he was just in his boxers? Something weird might be going through is head. “Without music? You can’t dance without music.” You replied trying to get out of dancing with him, even though you did owe him, you were tired. It was stupid of you to even think that Mark wouldn’t play music considering how much it’s influenced him.

            “Hmm… Nope.” He walked out and came back a minute later he came back with a CD. He placed it in the CD player gently and Luna by Smashing Pumpkins started playing. He knew it was your favorite song with a slower tempo. He grabs your hand and pulls you up. He pulls you around, swaying and turning. One of his hands goes behind your hair and rests on your neck for a moment before reappearing with a silver band. “Oh what do we have here? Hmm…” He grabs one of your hands before he continues, “Looks like a promise ring.” He smirked.

            You give him an awkward smile but it didn’t stop him from continuing. He slid the ring on your left ring finger, “____, promise me you’ll stay with me?”

            You nod, it’s the only thing you can do in your state of shock in what he’s doing. “And that whenever we think we’re ready, we’ll make it official, until death do us part kind of official?”

            Your arms wrap around his neck while your legs wrap around his waist. A few tears spill from your eye, “Of course.” You reply, pressing your foreheads together.

            “____, I love you.” Mark whispered, kissing your cheek.

            You kissed his nose, “I love you too Mark.”