When I Fell.....asleep

IMPORTANT here's how to decode the book. BOLDED TEXT is Jasmines thought process as she is typing an essay. Italicized text is narration on what Jas is doing. And normal text is the essay. ((Underlined is just the title so you won't see it much.))
Oh wait I think I got it! I thought to myself as I erase my essay title for the 10th time.
Thoughts
No who am I kidding. That's a horrible essay title!
When I Fell
Oh mysterious, I like it. Good job Jas! But why am I starting my physiology paper this late. And why am I talking to myself. Jas pressed enter and stares at the mockingly empty essay.

Many people say you learn from your mistakes. My thoughts on this opinion is that it's not always true.

Good Jas keep it informal. It's an opinion piece about your life right? What evidence would you even use for that.

Sometimes mistakes alter your life and you get lost. You can't learn if you're barely able to realize what you're doing.

Jas backspaces.

You can't learn if you're barely able to realize what you've done. My mistake's name was Andrew.

Maybe if I just put my head down for a while I'll think of something new. Can't be stressing the old noggin.
Jas slowly dozed off gets lost in her own thoughts and eventually.... she falls asleep.