♥Happy 1st Wattpad Birthday!♥

Geez I can't believe it's been a whole year since I started. I know I'm not popular and I don't feel the need to be popular. And just having 21 followers is plenty.

        I only started using Wattpad so I could read fan fiction and other stories. I was tired of using FanFiction.net because it didn't have an app. I couldn't really save what I read and store it away to read later, that was a key part in my switching over.  I had never made a single friend through FF.net and it led me to believe I would make any on here either. Now I have such great friends.

My First Follower:

        My first follower became my first friend. I had nothing on here at the time, it was a you follow me and I'll follow you back kinda thing. Ans so came my first start on my fan fictions on here.

My First Story:

        My first story on here was PewdieCry Drabbles which I later changed to A Very KawaiiBook of YouTuber One-Shots to accommodate my new username and allow me to put more than just PewdieCry in. I knew that Wattpad didn't have the same system as FF.net and I knew that there was little possibility of people reading it. I'm just glad to have the people who have.

A Letter For My First Friend

Gabby,

        You are my bestest friend that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting through the internet. I love you like the little sister I never had. I still can't believe that the first thing we ever really talked about was pirates.Why can something so little lead to the very thing we gained? I don't ever want to lose you. Not to fights or death. Those days that you were battling with yourself scared me so much. I knew I wouldn't be able to cry or grieve and it scared me. I didn't have the right emotions for dealing with more death. It still scared me and I was so happy when you pulled through. I love the fact that you can confide in me with any little problem you have. I love how we were both so shy in our first skype call and how with just a few sentences we started talking like we knew each other for our whole life. Don't ever change and always know that I'll be here for you.

        Lastly, I have to really thank you all for sticking around this long with me. Probably during the next year I will no longer be using this account for writing because I have moved to here: @ShiningSpica. This will always be my fan fiction account and I will always have it on my mobile app. I however have moved to a new account so I can write my own stories. I will be moving The Witch Trials and Burned ( Which I haven't finished yet) to my new account and deleting it off of this one. I hope to see anyone who is intrested in reading my new works on my new account when  I finish with this one.

        Again thank you all for everything,

                                                        ~Bee-Chan ♥