GBomb

GBomb

*GRASER POV*

It was last day of PAX and I still hasn't told H I loved him. Not as a friend either like love love him. We've shared a room together the entire trip.

We were out at Chipotle, H's favorite, and I wasn't to involved in the conversation non stead I was starring at his Green eyes and brown shaggy hair. I knew he was a few years older than me but I didn't cared.

"Graser! Earth to Graser!" I could hear H say as I zoned back in.

I tried to play it off by say "Do you love me today bud?" 'Way to go Zach that wasn't awkward.' I said to myself

*H POV*

I say Graser starring at me from the corner of my eye "Graser! Earth to Graser!"

Wow he definitely wasn't an ugly robot like we all thought he was.

"Do do you love me today bud?" He asked

Does he mean like he usually does more? Wait why should I care he's straight.

"Yeah why not." I reply while laughing.

-TIMESKIP-

*GRASER POV*

Me and H decided we would walk and let everyone else take the taxi home. I was walking close to H, close enough to where I could his hand brush against mine.

He stopped turned toward me and took a long breathe before asking.

"Are you gay?"

*H POV*

Wow really are you gay? Couldn't be anymore suttle with that one nice going.

Before I take it back I felt a set of lips on mine and before realizing it they were Graser's. He pulled back and looked down

"Sorry" was all he said

I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with him. He instantly looked up and smiled

When we got back to the hotel I shut the door and locked it. When I turned around I grabbed Fraser and threw him on the bed.

We started to make out and it got more heated and heated. Before I realized it we were both topless......

( Oh gonna have to stop there but you can guess what happens next ;) see you later )