Untitled Part 1

I jerk up from my restless slumber screaming, and sit there breathing heavily.It was the same old thing over and over,but these dreams or nightmares keeping coming in more vivid detail;and I can almost make out what these things I keep having are even though I am wide awake are.I just don't know what to do about them anymore ,and the only thing I can make out is my surrounding and every touch of these nightmare feels so real almost like they are completely real.I have been to many doctors ever since I was a baby because it turns out I have been doing these ever since birth.I spring up at the same time every morning screaming almost like something is coming my way.Everyone I have ever known and love think of me as the person that shall cause dire.I already know this is true because they think these nightmare and everything I tell about them about are apart of my morbid.My morbid is an unhealthy mental states that has me up most nights,barely getting sleep,having the same nightmare over and over, and blaming it on an object and all the other things I see in my dream,.

I look at the time to see if it is time to get up.I normally get up early and since nobody is ever or because they do not want to deal with a 16 year old girl screaming and crying to her parent like a 4 year old girl.I am pretty much used to it and so when i saw the clock on my watch said,"3.45 a.m."I didn't really care.I just got up and set my clothes out for when I come back.Even though I absolutely hate highschool I have to go,but normally at times like this I normally just go running to my spot then come home and get ready.I slipped on some blue jeaned shorts, I created out of my mom's old jeans she had when she was pregnant with my sister,a light pink t- shirt, and my lime green tennis shoes.

I then started running out the door in a flash,but after I checked to make sure the sun wasn't up yet.I may love the sun and all, but I never saw it until I started going to school, and that is because on part of my town it is sunny,but on my part of town it is raining all the time only when the sun was out.I don't know why that is, but my parents used to tell me when I was younger this abnormal weather all started because of my great-great-great grandmother.They say she sacrificed herself because of weird thing happened in the house this town knows and hates with all their hearts.That bring me to my favorite spot in the whole wide world The place my great-great-great grandmother sacrificed herself in.For some reason I always found this place really calming even though every time I come here it feels like someone is watching me through the window of the house,but for some reason everytime I turn my head nobody is there.

Even if the house is a bit eerie is has gotten me through some rough times.It had gotten me through all of the bullying I face for being connected to this house,My parents ignoring me and only paying attention to my little sister, and most of all everyone treating different because of my nightmares.That is another main reason I come to this house.It is because as the nightmares started showing up in more vivid details this is the exact house from it.It might scare other people away if they had a dream like that,but for some reason it brought me closer.

AN;That is all for the first part rest of upload coming up in a few short minutes.