Daycare

Grace's POV
15 Years Ago

"Mommy I don't wanna go" "Well sorry hunny. I have to go to work and there's no one to watch you so you have to go to daycare"

I swear I'm a adult. Sure I still have baby teeth but I don't wanna go to daycare. Last time I went a boy stole my doll and he never gave it back.

"Honey it's time to go" my mommy said. "Ughhh otay" (if you know what movie that's from you are now my new best friend)

~Time skip till she gets to the daycare~

"Honey we're here" my mommy said. "Mommy do I have to go. All the kids in there might have cuties especially the boys. Ewwww gross" I said. Just thinking about it gets me all grossed out. Apparently when I was thinking  to myself my mommy got me out of the car seat and brought me to the door of the daycare.

"Alright Grace so this isn't exactly daycare" my mommy said confusing me. "One of my friends from work has a daughter that is the same age as you and a son who is a year older." Hmm I wonder if I will become friends with her son because boys have cuties.

Mommy what's there names" I asked my mommy because I don't wanna talk to anyone else then my mommy right now. "There names are Anna and Daniel"

237 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so this is gonna be a once in awhile update because I'm gonna be very busy once fall comes around. I take at least 2-3 days to edit. There will probably some grammar and spelling mistakes as the book goes on. And I promise I won't end this book Like other writers do because they think it's bad.
                                                        —Vee