𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

"hey, are you lost?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀
a little girl sniffed, her black hair swayed as she turned to see a brunette behind her. beautiful blue eyes staring at her with kindness.

"y-yes... i was trying to look for my okaa-chan..." their eyes met, deep blue eyes staring at her trembling figure.

"i'll stay with you, i'm sure if we go to a playground you'll see her!" the brunette chirped up, all determined and such.

"y-you think so..?" the raven haired girl quickly used the fabric of her clothes to wipe away the wet substance which fell from her eyes.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

you would think, never in heaven or hell...
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"of course i think so!" the brunette exclaimed, nodding her head before outstretching her hand in front of her.

"kimi wa, tomodachi desu!" it was like the sun shined on them in that dark alley, the clouds subsided which made them feel like the center of the universe.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

but on earth...
⠀⠀⠀⠀

slowly, she took her hand. the brunette giving her the largest grin she could muster alongside with a few giggles.

"ekso! to the playground!" pointing her hand to the playground up across the street, the raven haired girl seemed hesitant.

yet after everything this little girl has done to help, she herself couldn't help but smile. slowly nodding her head they made their way to the playground.

⠀⠀⠀⠀
a demon would be friends with a human.