Prologue

Once upon a time, there is a girl named Momo and she is a princess. She's the most fragile thing in the universe. Altough, she can talk like a lady, and act like she's the most wanted criminal on earth. She can stand her ground, but don't even think about messing with her if you don't want to get on her bad side. She's not the cliche princess that will do anything when she meets her prince charming or whatever. Momo's the type of a girl who's really smart, but sadly she lacks information on a particular subject called love.

But that ends when a mysterious guy had trespass the kingdom.

Jackson. Jackson Wang. A 22 year old 'know it all' type of a guy. Aishh, everybody's already tired of hearing this familiar name. I'm pretty sure y'all heard of the classic 'town's troublemaker' and he is unfortunately one. 24/7 on the television because of his famous pranks, try asking a toddler about him, he/she'll probably say 'you mean the ugly jerk?'. Well...... Technically, he is not ugly, in fact he can be a model or better, an artist.

So what will happen if a rebellious guy meets a delicate princess? Stay tuned, this is a roller coaster ride so don't forget to buckle your seatbelts!
______________________________________
안녕!
Warning: this is my first fanfiction so i'm not gonna blame you if you don't like it, but still thank you for giving it a shot.

Take note that this story will take place on an alternative universe and the era will be modern. (girlll, it's the new era *wiggle eyebrows* if you know what i mean)

That wraps the prologue guys. Thank you for clicking on this story!