What?!

It was a cold and rainy night. You're on your bed snuggled up and ready to sleep until a loud knock was present.

"geez, whats wrong with these people", you spoke with annoyance.

you ran downstairs and straight to the door. You opened it and saw your best friend, Vrisk. He was really wet. Well yeah.. it's raining.. but why is he in here? You started to get worried and has forgotten that he was still in there and you just realized it after he was waving his hand infront of your face.

" Uh _______, are you okay? ", he said with a small grin on his face.

" Oops-- sorry! I was kinda... um.. nevermind. By the way, why the hell are you in here anyway? And don't tell me you've got beaten up again! ", you said with a worried and annoyed tone in your voice.

" Well, lets say this the other way then. First, I was walking back to my hive until some fucktards blocked me and some hitting, punching and kicking shits happened. Happy? ", he responded with a small sarcasm in it. You couldn't response! WHY VRISK WHY?!

" By the way, can I stay in your hive for awhile? "

(( neeeh sorry if its short, i just wanted to make one because of boredom. I'll post the next one if I have the chance mkay? love ya guys <> ))