♡Jonah pt.3♡

Haha i like how i leave you guys in cliff hangers. Its very funny reading your reactions and responding to them.

Jk i love yall i promise this is the last part unless yall want more? idk. Lol okay so here you go:

"Yes. Im really pregnant."

"Did you tell Jonah?" Jack asked running his hands through his hair. (Aghh his curly locks im dieing.)

"No. The pregnancy part of the prank was the big turn around. I was going to tell him the the test wasn't fake!"

"Oh, um. Is it his?"

"I dont know. I was hoping everything was going to go good but no Jonah's cheating."

"You'll have to go tomorrow sometime, somewhere that will help you some how, (y/n)."

"I know Jack. Im just worried."

"If anything. I am here."

"Lets go check if they left."

Jack peeps out into the hallway and looks downstairs.

"Yes! They're gone."

"Good."

Jack and i make the decision to go get something to eat because i was craving Chinese Food.

"Your definitely preggers."

"Jack its only a couple of weeks past. I shouldn't experience cravings yet."

Le Time Skip 2 Tomorrow Morning

Jack and i make our way into the kitchen for something to eat.

"I want Chinese."

"Not. Again."

"Leftovers Jack! Leftovers."

I heat up my food and Jack makes pancakes.

I get my shower once im done and put on my clothes.

I put on a long sleeve white fluffy sweater and a short black skirt with matching tights.

"Cutie."  (Must not fall in love. MUST NOT)

"Thanks Jack."

We grab our stuff and head out.

"Thank you both for coming in. I hope you do not mind. It was the last available time we had."

"Oh no worries. Its not like i had anything else to do anyway."

"Okay, well what we need for you to do..." She looks over at Jack. "Are you the father?"

"I dont know."

"Its my friend ma'am. I was going to tell my now EX boyfriend that i was pregnant but i dont know who's the father."

The women just stares at me blankly.

Rude much?

"Right this way please."

About 20 minutes later Jack and I are waiting for the results.

Suddenly Doctor Ashelmet comes in with a paper.

"The results are in...And Jack. You are the father."

She gives us all we need and sends us out.

Jack and i reach home.

A huge azzzz time skip to the birth

"Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Avery, its a girl!"

(because yall wanted it a surprise)

"Welcome into the world Alexis Isla Rose Avery." says Jacks little sister