Two Articulate Uncles Smiling To The Beat - A Short Story

Feliciano Vargas had always hated loud In The Middle Of Another Ship War with its immense, ill incest shippers screaming at non-incest shippers. It was a place where he felt concerned.

    He was a helpful, selfish, water drinker with tall hair and fluffy arms. His friends saw him as an arrogant, ashamed a plate of pasta. Once, he had even helped a long underdeveloped potato cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

    Feliciano walked over to the window and reflected on his scary surroundings. The drizzle rained like sleeping cats.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Lovino Vargas. Lovino was a modest a tomato with handsome hair and fabulous arms.

    Feliciano gulped. He was not prepared for Lovino.
As Feliciano stepped outside and Lovino came closer, he could see the villainous glint in his eye.
Lovino gazed with the affection of 5701 brave barbecued blue bottles. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want affection."
Feliciano looked back, even more fuzzy and still fingering the magic teapot. "Lovino, Is making pasta for you considered giving you affection," he replied.
They looked at each other with jumpy feelings, like two pickled, purring pigeons talking at a very controlling Gilbert's funeral, which had Austrian anthem music playing in the background and two articulate uncles smiling to the beat.

    Suddenly, Lovino lunged forward and tried to punch Feliciano in the face. Quickly, Feliciano grabbed the magic teapot and brought it down on Lovino's skull.

    Lovino's handsome hair trembled and his fabulous arms wobbled. He looked ecstatic, his emotions raw like a hot, high hat.
Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Lovino Vargas was dead.

    Feliciano Vargas went back inside and made himself a nice drink of water.

THE END 

mapleTeaboi
Boom here's your fanfic thing

Also, the titles are randomly generated as well so like

Idk why the title is Two Articulate Uncles Smiling To The Beat XD