The Start of it All

Levi's Pov~

I told Eren yesterday too meet me here at 9:00. As of now it is 8:55 and there is no sign of him anywhere.... But then I saw his dark brown hair and his bright green eyes glow in front of me with a smile. It was a very warm type of smile one that I haven't seen on him before.

Erens Pov~

"Hey Levi, what's up what do ya need?" I say that as I tilt my head , do 2 stretches, and yawn. Levi looks down at the ground and shyly blushing "E-eren I have to ask you something very important and you have to answer honestly okay" I nod in confusion

Levi's Pov~

"E-eren will you be my boyfriend" As I say those words my heart was beating fast we were so close to each other that I could feel his breath and he could feel mine but at the same time I was thinking: "he's going to say no to me because he never liked me right....?" Eren did not answer until 20 seconds later and he said to me looking into my eyes and gripping me tight "L-levi i-i uhhh...w-we can't r-right"

Erens pov~

" I yelp because Levi's hand slides down to my ass. And he says to me: "We can secretly without Erwin knowing " I responded "H-how!"Levi says " I don't know we will think about it but please don't say no just because of that" Eren responds "If that's the case and your fine with it then yes yes yes 1000 times yes!"

Okay guys I know this was short but the is the first story I've written on here in a long time so bare with me. I hope you enjoyed that Cliff hanger btw

Love,
PrincessLevi