Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Kiel's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

Another day of High school. My alarm clock goes off again and I finally get up and go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and get dressed.

I dress in some Khaki shorts and a camo tee. After I grab my bag and go downstairs and eat some breakfast.

BEEEP!! There goes another alarm. My cousins are here!

"Bye mom dad I'm gonna go now." I say while grabbing my bag.

"Oh take care." they say to me.

I go outside and see all 5 of my cousins in one car while Justin is driving.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention their names. Angelica, Alyzza, Justin, Andheya, and Anzaleen.

I get in and then in about 5 minutes we get there before the bell rings.

We get in the school and go to our lockers. The bell rings and we all go to Science. We all have the same schedule except for Math.

We get in our seats and the teacher starts talking and I already look up at the clock. Could this class get any longer?

The day goes by and I'm in Math for my 5th period. Where my danger zone is. My bullies are here. Jacob, and LJ.

I sit in my seat and the teacher aka Mr. Charles is so annoying in this class. He doesn't even teach. He just sits down and sleeps on his desk.

"Hey Dork. Why don't you move?" Jacob says.

"No why don't you find your own seat?" I say.

"Oh the little baby is talking back huh? We will see about that." he says.

The bell rings and I head off to 6th period PE with my cousins.

We're more like a crew if you ask me.

We get done with PE and then go home but then a text message comes up to my phone.

From Jacob

'Meet us at our house party tomorrow at 8. Go tell your friends to come. So they could see what happens.'

I better go to that house party or else they'll beat me up again.