("Audio log 1, 16 May 2021")

I'm detective Allen Richards but most call me Allen.

I've been following a disturbing case for the past 3 years now of what people have come to call  quote "The happy face murders" but what I call sick twisted reason to kill (shudders with the feeling of beginning watched) I have to say before I started this case I thought id seen it all murders, drug deals, terrorist plots, rapists, etc but I never knew how wrong I was, until 3 years ago when that girl was murdered by that boy and that's what I'm here to tell you about, I'm here to tell you about a boy that went missing at the same time as that girl's murder
His name is Jayden Miles but now he's mostly known as... The happy faced killer.

Now we must go back 3 years to tell this story.

We begin in a little village of Crawford it was a quiet place where everyone knew everyone, it was quite but heavily divided up by groups the chavs, goths, emos, sporty people and bikers.

I spoke first with Jayden's teachers said he was always the quiet type and never really spoke in class and that he was always drawing disturbing images like murders, twisted people, masks. But one day Jayden did a drawing of what looked like a tall man almost as tall as the trees in the drawing....in the drawing....( Allen hears a whisper say"Jayden wake up Jayden" but he sakes his head thinking it's his imagination and continues telling the story) The tall man was in a suit and what was disturbing was the fact that it had no mouth or eyes.

The teacher told me when she questioned him about what it was he threw the drawing under all of the rest of the pile with a pale scared expression.

(Heres the clock hit midnight and says)"oh god its that time already, sigh... I'll have to do research into this drawing I don't know why but there is something about it that's just doesn't feel right"