Morning

Your phone alarm goes off. It so happens to be 4:00 A.M. This is the same time you wake up every morning, Monday through Friday. You work at a really popular coffee shop downtown. Everyone knows the one.

You find that its alright there; not the best but its do-able. You only work there for two reasons, the pay and the other barista that works there; Eridan Ampora. He's a really sweet guy at heart. He just covers it up with the all "Douchebag" renegade, and for some reason you find that really attractive.

You begin to get out of bed, tired as usual, and head to the shower.

Water always reminds you of Eridan. He loves to swim and just be near any source of water. He's like half fish. Which, you always tease him about.

Once you finish showering you dry yourself off and head to your dresser. You of course put on your (favorite band) shirt and skinny jeans. People always call you a "hipster" because of it, but you ignore it and tell them to "fuck off".

You proceed to head to your living room where you look for your trusty pair of galaxy converse. Oh how "tumblr" of you to own these. Once they are found you put them on and tie them. You do N͎O͎T͎ need to trip over your laces again.

After you double knot your laces, you unplug and grab your iPhone. All that you see is Instagram notifications. You do run a very popular (interest) blog.

You grab your purse and begin to head out the door. You have a feeling today will be different.