chanwoo ; some random girl

It was a bit hard not to notice him. He was handsome, hot and cute, attractive, mysterious, breathtaking, everything positive, all at the same time. And most especially tall.

Maybe you had a thing for tall guys, you always seemed to small for them. Understandably short guys are cute, but Chanwoo was cute too. He was pretty much perfect. In your eyes most likely. Most certainly.

Yes, indeed, you were head over heels for him. What was appreciation turned into crush, which had eventually became love. Torture really.

For real though. He was like- the popular guy you know, everyone fawned over him, and you, were just some random girl. Well maybe not random, you had some sort of name and popularity, but not entire school known like him.

How would he notice you? Impossible really. But there are some really great plot twists in life.

Seated at the library, you were staring at the book in a daze, you couldn't focus on the book you were reading anymore, he just kept entering your mind. With a frustrated sigh, you sat up and returned the book from where you got it. "Excuse me," Someone had called you.

Looking over, your heart had pretty much stopped, but you had to keep cool, so you just internally screamed. "Yes?" You asked, it was great, you didn't squeak nor did you stutter in front of the one and only Jung Chanwoo. Heaven must be waiting.

"Is that [SOME BOOK]? I want to borrow it" Chanwoo asked, "Ah, no this is [SOME OTHER BOOK], [SOME BOOK] is here-" You paused and tried reaching for it, you weren't short, the top shelf was just far from reach, that's all. It was pretty awkward for you to try and reach for the book, you kinda just wanted to give up but Chanwoo helped reach for it. "Got it," He chuckled, waving the book.

"You're pretty tall" You shyly laughed, "Yeah I get that a lot, thanks by the way" He thanked you, flashing you a smile. "No problem, I plan on reading that someday so please tell me your thoughts on it if ever"

Why did you say that. What stranger would- you're hopeless. Who would converse once more to this absolutely random person who just happened to help you find the book. It's like you're looking for a way to get to talk to him-which is true anyway. Kinda. But not really.

"I planned on reading the book you had earlier too, we should exchange thoughts on it some day" Chanwoo smiled, "Thanks again." He thanked you once more and left.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thankfully, you had survived and kept your cool. You never knew Chanwoo read. You had always sat at the library after school but never had you once seen him enter the library. Change of heart? but why would that be a change of heart? People can try new things, expand their horizon and all. Totally.

You decided to borrow the book you were reading earlier and finish reading it back home. Not because you and Chanwoo could possibly exchange thoughts on it tomorrow, of course not, the story was just interesting is all.