Chapter One

I walk inside the arena with my dad, The Undertaker. Today is PPV and it was in New Orleans, Louisiana.  It is the biggest event of the year.  Wrestlemania 30. My dad is also undefeated for 21 years. and maybe 22. Hes facing Brock Lesnar.

I say goodbye to my dadand head to the divas locker room. I am also competing for the divas championship tonight. "Uh Lilly, Stephanie wants to see you." JoJo said. I nodded and took a deep breath. I head down to her office and knock.

"Hello Lilly, sit please." i waved and sat down "Okay so we have out you in a storyline with The shield." I bit my lip and scratched my leg nervously. "So you will be in the shield.  Okay youcan go I will email you the details." I nodded and sighed. I wanted to work alone.

I had to change into my attire so I did, which is a black crop top with the back cut out and my black shorts with black knee highs and nikes.  I shrugged. I had to go to see The shield. I walked in the Locker room. Most of the guys were half naked and I shut my eyes.

"Uh is the shield here?" I asked. And Randy pointed to the showers. I sighed and slowly walked into there. A guy screamed and I chuckled "Sorry!" he glared at me and put a towel on his bottom.

"What do you want?" he asked "well im Lilly and Im joining the shield. " he nodded "Im seth. " he extended his hand and I shook it. "Uh ill take you to meet Dean and Roman." I nodded and followed him.

"wait your going like that?" I scamned his body. He looked down "I forgot hold on." Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back and saw my boyfriend, Dolph Ziggler.  I hugged him and he hugged back "Ive missed you!" I said smiling.

"You too!" he said putting him arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek. "Im back lil" seth said coming fully dressed. I grinned and kissed dolphs lips. "I have to go Dolph, see you after?" he nodded and hugged me.

-☆-

"Meet Roman and Dean" he said montioning to 2 guys in gear. I waved to them "Im lilly. Im joining the shield." they smiles faded. Roman whispered something to Dean and he laughed. "Dont worry about them" Seth whispered to me. I nodded

"The shield please go to the gorilla" They all sighed "Your coming with us Lil" I shrugged and followed them. Everyone was cheering at m- I mean us. Then Kofi, Big E, and Xavier Woods came out and they got half cheers and half boos.

The Shield won there match and we headed to the gorilla.  "Hey babe" roman said to Layla. They both kissed for what was 5 minutes and left together. "Hey lil want to go get pizza after Wrestlemania? " Seth asked. I nodded and he smiled.

-☆-

It was time for the battle royal for the divas championship.  I took a breath as I headed to the gorilla. Seth came to me and said good luck. zi grinned "Thanks." he nodded and went away. My music, Poison,  by Asking Alexandra came on and and ran to the ring.

The other divas came out and then the divas champ, Aj Lee came out skipping. I smirked at her and stretched. I looked around the WWE universe and they had signs that had my name on it. I smiledand the bell ranged.

-☆-

The bell ranged and my music came on. I cried my eyes out as the belt was gaven to me. I smiled and held it up. I went out and people congratulated me. I was looking for Dolph. No sight of him.

I finally thought of going to the locker room. I opened the door and I saw Dolph kissing Aj. "Dolph? ?" he looked up at me "Lilly I I can-" no "No dolph dont explain to me . Were over" I gave him thr middle finger and left.

"You still up for pizza?" seth said I nodded. Still 2 more hours left of this ppv and I feel terrible.

-☆-

Howdy! Add this to your library. I will be updating soon so stay tuned!. and favorite this and comment what you think of it. it would mean alot to me. Thanks ♡

follow too ♥♥♥▪▪▪♥♥♥