46. Extraordinary.

A/N: CHAPTER DEDICATED TO Colejonas

Thanks for all of the sweet and uplifting comments! They really make my day, and make me feel more confident about my writing. The Jenzie Wattpad fandom is honestly amazing❤️

 The Jenzie Wattpad fandom is honestly amazing❤️

-

MACKENZIE'S POV:

Johnny and I were walking down the park, hand in hand.

After I admitted my love to him, we left school together. Hayden went back to his second-period class, and we just skipped school to go to the park near-by.

He's really turning me into a bad girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)        (A/N: I HAD TO!😂).

He admitted that he has bearly slept in a whole month. I told him to go home and sleep, but he wouldn't listen. He says that he'd rather be here with me, which made my cheeks turn pink for the next ten minutes.

He never actually asked me out. We aren't officially dating, yet. I'm sure he'll do it soon. If not, and he goes to some girl the next day, I'll legit kill myself.

I'm not kidding. He's the only thing that's kept me going these past few days.

"You know, you never technically asked me out yet," I smirked. Our hands were still intertwined, as we strolled through the green grass.

"Yet? Who said I'll ever ask you out?" He blankly stated. His attention was on the grass, not even bothering to view my facial expression.

My face hardened as those words escaped his mouth. I'm so confused. I thought he loved me, I thought he wanted to be with me. I thought he was miserable without me-

Stop it, Kenzie!

I'm sure he was joking. I'll just ask him out. It's tradition for the boy to ask out the girl, but who gives a damn about traditions? It's 2018.

I faced him, practically sweating. Why was I so nervous? He already admitted he loved me, I'm just simply doing this to secure he's mine. I guess his last comment kind of scared me.

"Johnny, will you be my boyfriend?" I questioned, biting my gums out of anxiety. 

I know I shouldn't be nervous. A little part of me still thinks that he lied to me about that 'I love you too' crap. 

He looked me in the eyes, stopping our walking. We gazed into each other's eyes for a while, almost making me forget about the question I just asked him.

Keyword: Almost.

"No," He stated.

I was on a verge of bursting into tears. But I held them in, I wasn't going to cry in front of him.

He never loved me, he was just lying. He never wanted me. He was never miserable without me, he's a liar.

I stared at him, studying his face for some sort of emotion. Nothing.

"Because I'm the boy, I'm the one who's supposed to be asking you out. So, let me do that."

I immediately grinned, my face filled with pure amusement. He does love me. 

He smiled at me, glad to see my facial expression change so quickly.

"Mackenzie. will you be my girlfriend?" He finally asked.

I nodded my head furiously, jumping into his arms for a kiss.

He chuckled at my actions, grabbing ahold of my waist. We kissed for a while, I even heard this one little girl whispering 'ew' to her friend. Grow up, five-year-old. 

I couldn't care less about her opinion.

I was glad I can finally say those soft pink lips are mine. No one else's, mine. SO BACK OFF FANGIRLS (A/N: Fight me Kenz).

This kiss was different than the other two. This one was special. The other two were special too, but this one was... extraordinary.

I've never wanted to kiss a pair of lips as much as I did at that moment.

I love you, Johnny Orlando.

"I love you too," he chokes out through the kiss.

Whoops. I guess I said that out loud.

-

A/N: So... I have a bonus chapter. When do you want me to post it? Today? Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? Idk, you guys can choose.

-701 Words.

-