The first day of high school

We live in a world filled with heroes and villains. The symbol of peace which was the hero all might but now the mighty deku. Our quirks are a part of us and makes us who we are. And now I'm attending U.A. High school where young heroes go and become heroes.

Later that morning...

"Christian it's time for school hurry or you'll be late." My dad shouts.

I crawled out of bed and put on my uniform. And headed down stairs.

"Yes father I'm going." I groaned and walked out of the door with my stuff

I put my ear pods in my ear and played my music while walking to school. I remembered when I got my quirk. It's called demonic thalmaturgy it lets me transform into a demon like my father Also I'm immune to fire. And my skills in combat are enhanced as well.

As I arrived to U.A. I saw a group of people entering. I noticed a girl with a mug in her hand she seemed to be tired as hell. But I can't help but notice she's asleep standing.

"Hey." I said poking the girl.

"Huh? What's up?" The girl Says waking up.

"Sorry you were sleeping while standing." I said apologizing.

"No need to apologize I'm sleepy. My name is Athena Aizawa nice to meet you." Athena Says smiling.

"Hi I'm Christian sparda. So it's your first time in U.A.?" I Asked

"Yup my dad wanted me to go here. He thinks it's a better way for me to be a hero." Athena Says in a good mood.

We both entered the doors and headed to the auditorium. We were also given a small I.d card. One of the teachers introduced himself as Mr.Kirishima .

"Welcome all to U.A. High before you are assigned a class you will go through a small exam to enter. It's quite simple really, make it through a obstacle course and collect points by defeating the villains. There are three types of villains that are worth points." Mr.Kirishima explains.

"Also there's a forth villain but he's not really worth it he's just a obstacle. So I recommend running away." Mr.Kirishima adds.

"So the fourth villain isn't worth it just another thing in my way." I said to my self.

"Any questions before we start the exam?" Mr.Kirishima Asked.

No one said anything,then we made our way to the obstacle course. We were supposed to change into our work out clothes. We arrived at the training area.

I look at the gate. As I got off the bus that took us there. I wore a black tank top and joggers. A group of people stared at like if they had a grudge against me.

"Hey you!" The kid says

"What?" I said putting on my necklace.

"Why are you at U.A. Do you even have a quirk?" The kid Asked me

"And why would I waste time explaining my ability to a punk like you?" I said back

"What did you call me?" The kid responds

"Oh I'm sorry let me clarify what I said." I Say sarcastically.

"And why would I talk to a two bit rooty boot Cracker box like you." I said loudly

"You got some nerve you son of a bitch!" The kid says as he grabs my shirt and pulls me up.

I still kept my composure and didn't change my emotions. Because if any sign of emotions were to spark I would lose control of my quirk.

"Oh we got a tough guy boys." The kid says in a cocky tone

His hand sparked a his hand was engulfed in a black flame.

"You feeling lucky? Come on show me what you got you quirkless bastard." The kid says before his hand that was engulfed in black fire quickly went out.

"What? What's going on my quirk it's gone." The kid says

"Let him go!" Athena Says as her eyes glow red.

"She can erase quirks? Could she be related to that hero?" I Say in my head

"What did you do to me?" The kid says.

"I simply took your quirk. Now put him down." Athena Says in a serious tone.

"Grrr. Fine take him I don't care." The kid says as he threw me to the floor.

"Thanks. But I could've took him on." I said stretching my shoulder.

"Yeah sure you obliviously could." Athena Says sarcastically.

"Oh haha. Just because I didn't use my quirk doesn't mean I'm powerless." I said back

"Oh that reminds me What is your quirk?" Athena asked.

"If I tell you promise me to not tell anyone." I Said

"Of course." Athena Says joyfully.

"My quirk is called demonic thalmaturgy. Or nephilim I'm able to turn into a demon with enhanced strength,speed, and reflexes. I also can regenerate cuts and I'm immune to fire." I explained to Athena how nephilim works.

"The downside of this is that when I reach my limit I'm forced to turn back and I'm really hungry. So I have to eat coal to recharge my quirk. Almost like a train the more coal In the flame the more faster the train goes. In my case the more coal I eat the longer time I can keep my form." I added

"Wow that's some quirk. My quirk I can erase your quirk and drain there energy. Bad side is that I'm really tired and pass out if I over use it." Athena Says

"Hmm sounds like a hero I always look up to well minus the draining energy part but he can stop quirks." I said.

"Dose this hero have a scarf?" Athena asked.

"Yeah." I Replied

"Oh is it eraser head?" Athena Says

"Yeah." I Replied

"Oh then my father." Athena regularly

"Wait huh? Your eraser heads daughter?!?!" I Say excited

" yeah he's my dad." Athena Says joyfully

"I can't believe I'm actually friends with my favorite heroes daughter." I said

"Haha. Your a dork." Athena says jokingly

"Well...shit." I said turning red a bit in embarrassment.

"Yes I'm a fan boy don't judge me." I said jokingly.

"Nah." Athena Says back.