This is a 1 part story oops

Jerome woke up as he normally would; with no will to remain alive and a hearty "dammit". His constant emotional qualms soon died however, as he remembered where he was at Roy's house. Having known Roy from 1st grade until know he knew his moderately loud "dammit" wouldn't wake him up. Jerome sat in contemplation of what devious sins he could utilize to provide his friend with, what some would say is the exact opposite of, a rude awakening. After heavy thought it dawned on him, and he lightly crawled his way on top of his friend, hovering over his schlong and becoming hungry thinking about what he was about to do. Luckily for Jerome, Roy had decided to sleep in his boxers tonight and thus had left himself greatly unprotected against the pure sexual aggression of Jerome. First grabbing the sides of the boxers and dropping them down past Roy's thighs, taking nite of how little movement from Roy there was. At once Jerome was greeted with a marvelous assortment of both phallus and scrotum, all of which had clearly been recently shaved. At this point Jerome began to wonder if Roy had intended to be slammed while he was over, but pushed the thought aside as he lightly lifted the package and held it with a feisty yet mellow grip. Knowing that there was no going back from this point Jerome put his rather large mouth to his compadre's boober and began stroking with his right hand, quickly taking grip of the sedentary scrotum right below his chin. Surprisingly Roy didn't move once the David Blowie commenced, yet his paleo package had engorged to full size. Jerome noticed the developing smirk on his buddy's face and came to an unexpected yet pleasant realization, "He's been awake this whole time!" As soon as it rang in his mind Roy had moved his hand to the back of Jerome's head, encouraging him to move his skull further up and down his arguably monstrous cock, and Jerome was not one to complain. It was fortunate Jerome had practiced such lewd acts before as were it not for his hours spent mastering the art of penile suction he more than likely would have vomited due to the sheer force of the raw cock bashing into his throat. On Roy's end, it was a constant stream of pleasure and warmth being shot throughout his body, Jerome's every movement another first class express ride to happy canyon, population these two horny sex goblins. Once Jerome could feel his vas deferens forcefully slamming into itself like a blind pug attempting to run 800 meter hurdles in stark anticipation of the impending explosion of baby batter Roy began pulling on Jerome's hair to jump start his cock, as if Jerome wasn't already harder than college level trigonometry in a language you don't know. Roy forcefully clocked Jerome in the mouth via sperm, unloading practical cartridges of healthy unborn child into the mouth of the willing accomplice, who was absolutely ready to gobble down every last drop of delicious salty boy sauce. As soon as the mansplosion of grey penis water ceased Roy cleared his throat, and belted a confident "my turn" as he grew a malicious grin and reached forward to grab Jerome by the ass, bringing his squeaky clean mouth to Jerome's spermy cavern, forcing his tongue inside as Jerome returned the favor, swapping juices and fluids indiscriminately. Roy never once let his grip on Jerome's surprisingly cakey man cushions go, delighting in the pillowy give of his beneficial buddy's buns. He let go of the liplock and without saying a word Jerome turned himself around and tore his own pajamas off as quickly as he could, flexing his manly bunghole in order to prepare for the glorious shaven sword. Roy quickly reached into his drawer and grabbed some proper lubricant with his left hand, using his right hand to gently finger and prep the soon to be expanded anus for his manburger. He slapped a generous dollop of his cherry flavored fuck juice onto his wee wee, and sheathed it into the warm bunghole presented in front of him. As soon as he was 4 inches in Jerome was already moaning like an orangutan with a stomachache, which only intensified with each inch of the 13 inch long schlongasaurus inserting itself into his guts. Roy thrust his almost demented hyper slammer into Jerome repeatedly, with Jerome feeling each and every one of its movements inside of him, barely able to think out of sheer pleasure all the while. Roy had just exerted his savage steak stick of practically all of its juices but began to once again feel the vinegar strokes again, albeit this time he knew there was gonna be less globby glue. He let forth a grunt that would've silenced even Poseidon's greatest of roars and blasted a phat load of happy fluid directly into the anus of his childhood friend. Having just exhausted his testicles for the second time in 15 minutes, Roy damn near collapsed into the bedding behind him, only to have Jerome flip him over and prepare him for an all expense paid trip to frisko town. Jerome started by shoving his index and middle fingers into his mouth before vigorously jamming them in and out of the fresh faced jazz canyon in front of him, and with his gangly 3 inch fingers Roy was able to feel but a small sample of what was to come. Without any warning Jerome seized the lube from the drawer and lazily splattered it across the butthole before inserting his lengthy mahogany rod in and out of his best friend's faithful funhouse. He vigorously thrust his hips with every insertion, and the difference in feeling it made was not lost on Roy, who furiously clenched the bedsheets in his teeth all the while. As the boys were completely perpendicular to one another Jerome slowly inched his upper body forwards, maintaining the constant thrusting all the while. Once he arrived behind Roy's head he wasted no minutes in dracula-ing Roy's neck, belligerantly sucking with the force of 500 rogue vacuum cleaners and delighting in the knowledge Roy was absolutely up the wall with pleasure hormones the whole time. As the sucking of the neck continued Jerome felt himself inching closer to completion, and began rubbing Jerome's soft nipples too, driving Roy into a new dimension of pleasure at warp speed, and as Jerome ejaculated directly inside of his bent over buddy Roy followed suit and busted another phat nut, the third one that morning alone. Roy collapsed forwards into the bed, and Jerome positioned himself next to him, both boys exhausted and amazed at all they had accomplished in half an hour. As their penises deflated Jerome reached over to give Roy a gentle kiss on the mouth, and the two delighted in every second of it. They proceeded to lay next to each other for another 30 minutes, delighting in the company of one another and feeling complacent in their lives.

Please empty a 12 round revolver into my dome, I legitimately have nothing to live for