I'm Just Done.

***3 DAYS BEFORE***

Louis POV:

Today, I had just came out of the closet to my parents... It was maybe one of the most terrifying things I've ever done, but it felt kinda awesome to come clean to who I really was. My high school however, thought of me as a loser... So, I never fit in with anyone.

I always feel that being gay is a sign that you aren't like anyone else... Your just a loner, who isn't straight. Although my parents have full support over my sexuality, I just wish that more than two people would accept me. I have high cases of anxiety and am currently on anti-depressants. I wish I can live a life where people wouldn't judge me...

I wish I can just. Die.

"Louis!" Mom screamed. "Not now mom... Please." I replied with a sigh.

"Come downstairs... Your really gonna like what you see"

So I went downstairs... and there was my mom and dad sitting at a table, smiling. I was confused.

"Because of your bravery and kindness, we thought we would reward you with this"

It was a small striped navy blue and white bag, with a white ribbon attached to the top. I opened it.

It was a 100 dollar American Eagle gift card and under the gift card, sat an Apple iPhone 5S. "OH MY GOD THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU!

Even though that did help with some of my self esteem, there was still a part of me that wishes that my life had been over a long time ago. I did attempted suicide, but I hesitated. I was afraid on how my parents would react if I did kill myself, like if they would stare at walls, pace back and fourth, cry every second, scream, or if they would be so depressed that they would wanna do what I did.