streaks - g.d.

I fucking love the rough talk;)

I was currently overseas on a vacation, I was coming back tomorrow and since the flight was long, I wouldn't have reception for some time. I asked my best friend Grayson to do my streaks during the flight. I trusted Grayson although, he liked to play 'pranks' on me. 

Once I landed, I logged back into my snapchat and everything was as usual ,so I didn't suspect anything. I thanked Grayson over the text and invited him to hang with me tomorrow at my place while my parents are gonna be out.

Next day, I push my parents out of the house just so I can finally be alone with Grayson. I just like talking to him in private, when nobody is listening nor being around. I hear few knocks on the door when I jump from the couch and run towards Grayson who is slowly walking in with the biggest smirk ever.

"Wha-what is going on, Gray?"-my voice starts to shake as he keeps walking towards me making me walk backwards. My heart is beating like a racing car but I try to cover it with a laugh.

"Mmm...baby, tell me everything you want"-Grayson says still walking towards me.

"What are you talking ab-about..?"

"Don't act so innocent, you little girl. I know everything you want me to do to you"

"wha-"-I try saying but he press his finger against my lips.

"I saw everything on your snapchat."-he says huskily- that's when my back comes in contact with a wall and I know, I have no escape from it now. "'I want him to fuck me endlessly, so that I won't be able to walk for days..'"-he imitates my messages. Slowly leaning down to my ear and leaving there a kiss. "'I don't want him to take care of me, just go rough and painful'"-he keeps emphasising my messages and kissing around my neck. I get shivers through my whole body. 

"Gray-..."

"Did I say you could speak?"-Gray looks me straight in the eyes with lust. I shake my head no.

"Good, baby, I thought you wanted it rough"-with that he smashes his lips onto mine and I don't hesitate kissing back. I feel so embarrassed by the things he has seen while doing my streaks but I definitely do not regret it now. I wrap my legs around his torso as he carries me up to my room and throws me onto my bed. He quickly takes his shirt off over his head and takes his pants off as well.

"Oof, I will complete all your requests if you obey my rules baby girl"-he says as he strips me down to my underwear and hovers me. "Understood?" He puts his hand down my pants. And starts tracing circles, I get lost in euphoria by him just doing that. He then suddenly stops and looks at me with his dark eyes. "I asked you a question"

"Ye-yes"

He goes back to rubbing me slowly taking my panties off. "Mmm..so wet and all for me" as soon as his mouth leaves these words he pushes in three fingers at the same time. I wince in pain and pleasure at the same time, arching my back slightly. He adds his tongue to my clit which makes me moan in pleasure. "Do not moan, or you will get punished" he adds forth finger and I uncontrollably let out another moan. "You want it bad? Bad girls get what they want"- he stops and pulls his boxer down his dick springing up to his belly. My eyes grow wide at the sexy sight of him.

"Get on your knees now baby girl"-he says and opens his body more. I slowly get up and start rolling up to him. Grayson clenches his jaw-"now!" and roughly grabs me by my hair and pulls me closer to him where his tip is right in front of my lips. I look up at him scared, he sighs in frustration and this time, pulls my head towards his dick. I feel it touch my throat and I loose my breath ,meanwhile Grayson stays still and throws his head back. "Fucking move"-he grits through his teeth and makes a ponytail with my hair hardly forcing my head back and then forward again, this time the tip of his dick touching the back of my throat completely. I don't move again because of pure shock I am experiencing. He groans and slaps my cheek which hurts for few seconds before I meet with his dark eyes.

I start slowly bobbing my head back and forward while he was helping me with his arm pushing me more. 

"Good girl-F-fuck"-he says in shake voice moaning in between words. He starts speeding my head more and that makes him go deeper in me. I can taste the pre-cum every time my tongue accidentally touches his tip. He starts going even deeper to the point where I almost choke. "Do you like me fucking your mouth you slut?"- he asks but keeps thrusting into my mouth which is making it not possible to speak. "Answer me"

"Ye-yes, Gray"- I forced my mouth off his cock. As soon as the words left my mouth his pushed my head forward again going faster than he already was. I felt his dick expanding with each thrust his made against my mouth. He let out loud moans when I deep throated him. He started playing with his balls when I looked at him again. His hazel orbs were full of lust and darkness. I caught up to what he was trying to do and moved his hand away from his balls and slightly squished them. 

"Oh fuck, your mouth feels so good on my cock"-with that he went deeper and started moaning more frequent and louder. I knew he was about to cum. I wanted to pull out but he forced my head back on him. He gave one more deep thrust that's when I feel him shoot into my mouth. He catches his breath with his dick still in my throat and slowly brings his head to look at me. "Swallow." I obeyed his rules and swallowed everything to the last drop. That's when he pulled out and threw me onto my bed again. 

His tip was red and swollen but that wasn't stopping him. Gray leaned forward and started sucking on your neck. I grabbed his biceps but he pins my arms down above my head. I feel his dick against my entrance teasing me. I let out a moan not being able to resist. He stops and jerks his head towards mine, lips few inches away from mine. "I told you not to moan." I gulp buts shut my eyes as he slides fully into me not giving time to prepare nor adjust. He starts going fast and rough moaning while I try to keep my mouth shut. 

He leaned and kissed my lips again, moaning into the kiss. My back arched again as I see him bring his hand to my clit, rubbing it in circles lightly. I can't do anything else but groan. He stops, I am about to ask why but he goes deeper and faster hitting my spot.  "You like me fucking you with my big, thick cock huh?" He goes at the speed of light making me shake in euphoria. I nod while I cry out in pleasure. "Say my name you little slut" 

"Gra-gray!"-I moan but he shuts my mouth by kissing me on the lips. His tongue trying to find mine and fight for dominance. He starts going slower but deeper his balls hitting my ass. 

"Baby girl get on your fours now"-he says and groans at the lose of contact with my walls as he pulls out. I get on my knees and hands as he comes from behind and squeezes my butt, his tip rubbing on my folds again. "You want me to pound into you hard?"-he asks.

"Please, Gray"-with that he slides in and goes even faster then before. I moan out his name and he spanks me slightly making me jerk forward but he pulls me back into him making my back touch his abs. 

"Fuck, you are so t-tight"-he tries keeping his moans in. At this point I wanted more so I guided on of his hands down to my clit while he was pounding at no mercy. He started rubbing it in circles which made me go insane and I started clenching my walls around him. "I didn't say you could cum." He removes his hand from my clit and wraps it around my neck which makes it hard to breathe for me. I cough and moan at the same time when I feel his dick twitching inside of me. It also makes my walls clench around him which sets him off the edge "Oh, fuck, cum with me you little slut." His words make me go wild and I come my body shaking and loosing control but he keeps me in place. He doesn't take too long to follow me and cum inside of me moaning my name. He slows down both of us catching our breaths. Grayson pulls out and drops on the bed next to me.

"I wouldn't mind doing your streaks for you again" -he says in husky voice while playing with my hair. I try to process everything while we are lying in the bed naked.

Word count: 1584 

Requests are open in comments

Feedback is welcomed