kerhS

Shrek was cheating on his wife, and had been for several years now. He was scared to tell his wife that he was gay, knowing she would beat him. He was always in his dungeon and no one knew why. Today, we will find out why, and so will his wife and kids.
---
When his wife shat out 3 green things, he didn't like them one bit, he knew he had to hurt them. When Fiona, the ugly ass looking toe he called his wife, found out he was trying to drown them in his "mud bath", she slapped him and said " I WANT A FUCKING DIVORCE" but after she said that, she remembered they were on benefits so they couldn't get a divorce, what a sad, sad life.

She ran into the Layer, with the kids in her arms, two of them in her arms and one up her ass, she got out her shredded suitcase and packed their only things, which were nappies. Fiona then forgot that the kid was up her ass, so she farted and it died because her fart smelled of brussel sprouts, which is not a pleasant smell.  After she had packed everything, she said that she is moving in with her parents again because they can't get a divorce. As she stomped her way to far far away, the deceased baby flew out of her asshole and lay there. Prince charming ate the baby.
---
Shrek then called his best friend, Sehyoon, who he has known for a long time to talk about everything that has happened on this cRaZy day.

Sehyoon walked over to shrek's layer, wanting to support his friend. He felt sorry for shrek and hugged him as a sign of support, shrek then hugged back and asked if Sehyoon wanted a drink, and of course he did.

Shrek made his way to the kitchen to make Sehyoon a drink. Little did Sehyoon know that Shrek was gay and had the biggest crush on him. As shrek was making their drinks, he started to feel something he hasn't felt in a long time, not since he and his "wife" made babies, he looked down over his big s
tomach and saw his peepee was hard. He knew he wanted Sehyoon, he needed, Sehyoon.

Shrek then walked over to his special cupboard where he had all kinds of things; drugs, more drugs and even more drugs. He got the ones he needed and put then in Sehyoon's drink. Shrek then grabbed the glasses and gave one to Sehyoon, the one with the drugs in it.

The drugs knocked him out within 5 minutes. Shrek then grabbed Sehyoon's legs and dragged him to his dungeon. He was going to have his way with Sehyoon...

He was going to dominate Sehyoon