Undead

Life is insecure,
        There is no security about life
                          Because
         Shall I reveal a secret to you
    Hmm ?
  However younger and healthy you are,
               You are going to die one day.
  So, you can die joyfully, or you can die crying it's upto you.
                                       But anyway
       You will die one day.Yes/No
If you say I don't to die today you start the chanting.          I don't to die,
                                   I don't to die
All that haPpen is you will not live but you will die yes?The fear I don't want to die, will make you will not live but it will not make you not die.
                         Anyway !!
   You will die,coming to term with mortality is one very important thing.if you don't come term with mortality you are living a fancy world of unreal world, not in the real world.The real world is we came and Go.

                              So many countless number of people have come and go before is,Isn"t it?
They soil that you are walking upon we don't know how many people are buried.All these countless people number of people who walked this planet before you and me.

                                            Where are they ?
They are all top soil.yes/No ?This will also become top soil one day unless your friends choose to bury you real deep.fearing you many raise from the dead.

                                So,
If you come to term with your mortality you are living a daily basis as if you are forever.The fundamental awareness that this is mortal this is here only for lived amount of time.
                                  If this was a
      You know a normal serious thing for you.you will put your life to best use.for sure and if you come to terms with that one thing there would be insecurities because there is nothing to gain nothing to lose in this life.
            You came is nothing whatever the hell is happening you are profit side Yes/                        No
                         Isn"t so

                            Did you come investment?
   No
You come with nothing so whatever the hell is happening you are always on the profit side,
      Isn"t it ?
And anyway..
  They don't allow your take a container in the end.
So all you have is how profound, intense and beautiful is your experience of life.

                                  So, don't make too much fuss about it.you are acting as if you are going to lose something No.
       There is nothing to lose something to gain because you came and you Go.you may think OH my life,my life no it's your life on the planet is like a pop-up on the computer Screen, you seen pop-ups? You are just pop-ups and pop-out in the mean time you will rise and shine is the only question,
                                     ALRIGHT.

         So, if you are shine sometimes you may seen by people sometimes you may not be seen by people.The important is you your shining within your self that's all matter if people have eyes they will see it, if they have no eyes they won't see it.

                                   That's there a problem
but you are living and intense and profound life that's all the matter here.

                                        ~Aarfuuuu