Chapter 1

Madison Henderson's Point of View

Madison Henderson, 17 years old. The "Queen Bee" at Dalton School, notorious for my "minions" and "scheming". The 'It-Girl' of the Upper East Side. Who doesn't want to be me?

Getting ready for school I gave a last glanced at my outfit in the mirror, wearing my prep uniform matching it with a pink Chanel coat and skyblue beret.

"Ms.Henderson, your breakfast is ready and your mother is waiting for you" Joan said with her accent in God knows what. Joan is my personal maid, she kinda listens to me when I rant something about and I kinda like her for that.

"Okay Joan. Please carry my bag and put it on the limo" I tossed her my Coach white handbag to her and went down to the dining hall finding my mom reading the magazine.

"Hi, mom" I said pecking my lips in her cheeks and sits down in the chair. Ooh... pancakes on my plate, my favorite. Eating my pancakes with enjoyment, my eyes glanced on the cover of Vogue magazine that my mom is reading.

"Mom, your clothing line is in the cover of Vogue again? OMG. That's great" I grinned.

Evelyn Henderson, the fashion designer mother of yours truly.

"You'll get used to it, darling" She said putting down the magazine and took a sip of her coffee. "I'll be going to France today. I don't know when I'll be back because I'll be meeting some of the distributors." She sigh.

I nodded. "I should go already. Don't wanna be late at first day of school" I said getting up from my sit.

"By the way, do you know your bestfriend Heather is back?" She asked giving me a confused look.

My...my... Heather Collins. My long-time-no-see bestfriend who ditched me when I needed her. I haven't spoken to her in 1 year and she just magically reappeared.

"Yes" I lied. "How did you found out that she's back?" I faked smile at her pretending to be all goody-goody.

"Her mom just texted me. So are you picking her up on your way?"

"No. She just told me that I should head first. So... bye mom" I lied, walking out the door where the limo is waiting for me.

To: Minions
"OMG! Heather is back."

I sent to the minions and put down my phone. Jeez! First day of school and first subject is drama. My naughty girl, Heather. You picked the wrong time to be back.

I arrived at Dalton School where my beautiful minions are waiting for me but I'm the most beautiful compared to them and they don't need to know that.

I grabbed my handbag and drag myself out of the limo. My minions followed me behind and placed ourselves to our usual spot in the campus - the balcony.

"I can't believe that Heather is back. Didn't she like homeschooled?" Joyce asked. She one of my minions.

"I thought she went boarding school." Martha said. She's too.

"Speak of the devil. She's here." Gloria gape eyeing Heather who was walking on the stairs waving at us.

That long blonde curled hair swaying at her back carrying her Gucci clutch for school, walking to us. Oh that's her alright.

I smirked.

I cannot believe she still have that guts to come to me and waved like nothing happened. Who does that? Apparently she does.

Heather stops in front of me with a weak smile and I raised my brows with crossed arms.

"Hey M, do you think we can talk later? I have something to say to you later" She said looking down on her hands.

"Sure. If it's that important to you then why not. 6pm at the hotel you're still staying at, in the bar. Wait for me there?" I grinned.

"Sure" She gave me a weak smile.

I rolled my eyes walking out with my minions leaving her alone.

As if.

What does Heather has to say in Madison that is so important? Is this the start of drama or continuation of friendship. Find out in the next chapter - Reputation.