Good morning :)

I open my eyes to the sound of my alarm, 'Day by Day' playing on a not so low volume. I had set the alarm for 4.30 in the morning even though my school started at 8, only because I loved the feeling of serenity in the air, the calm that came with early mornings and seeing the awakening of life just before everything starts to bustle with noise and the start of the working day.

I looked beside to see the only person I loved more than my parents, my elder brother, Neo.  Even though we had a spare room in the house, I liked to sleep in his room just because.

I slowly rolled out of the queen sized bed and went to the study table we had, to get a glass of water as prescribed by the thousands of YouTube videos I saw on how to loose weight.

Walking to washroom I glanced at the mirror and staring back were two brown orbs that were my eyes. I looked really basic, dark brown eyes I got from my mother, a little too big nose from my dad. It was my natural instinct to smile whenever I looked at a mirror because I was always told my smile was cute, and so was the small dimple I get when I'm happy, even though I hadn't seen it in a really long time.
Then I went on to open my hair, and that's when the black ringlets showed their true beauty. I loved it.
I wasn't too overweight but just fat enough for the society to make me feel bad about myself.

I am Skylar Howell, an average girl that doesn't like herself too much. I hated that I was so basic, so so.....normal. We moved here when dad wanted to start a new business, 7 years ago. I was just 9 at that time.

After my everyday routine I did some homework and got ready for another day in the hell, also called school. It wasn't that I hated knowledge,in fact I loved to learn anything new but it was the school system I had a problem with, but we'll discuss that later. My mom knocked on the door and called me down.I wore a simple white t shirt that said bad vs evil, a pair of black trousers and white converse.
The July heat was too intense for open hair so I tried them into a bun.

I swing my dan and phil backpack on the shoulder, and run down the stairs. Kissing my mum on the cheek I wish a good morning and sit at the table to have my breakfast and everything else.

My phone started buzzing signalling that if i didn't walk out of the house right now, I would be late for the bus. The nearest stop was 5 minute walk away and the bus searches it at 7.15. It was already 7.05.

After saying goodbye to my dad who just came back from a jog, I plugged my ear phones in, playing scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara, it was a good start of the day but I knew it wouldn't last because as soon as I stepped onto the bus, i saw... Him.

A/N Hey everyone,I know this isn't too interesting but I promise I have a plot in mind.. I would love to hear your views on if I should continue.. so love ya people!!!
Don't let anybody bring you down..  and keep being naice to others 🐼🖤