Skater Girl

Chapter 1***

"You'll never catch up!" Dylan yelled back

"Dont bet on it" I called back pushing my self forwad as my skate flew ahead of  him.

"how did you do that" he said in disbelief as we stopped in front of the mall.

"Im magical" I said laughing. We were both laughing at his failure as the rest of the guys showed up. It was Thursday. My favorite day of the week it was the day we went skating in the mall after school. The thrill of breaking the rules and trying not to get caught, it was what i lived for. 

"We ready to go?" a boy named Josh asked 

"i really hope that was a retorical question" i said with a wink. Yes i am the only girl in our gang of boaders.  There are five of us, Dylan (my best friend), Josh, Derik, Andrew, and me, CT. We went in the main entence our skate boards in our back packs and helmets under our arms. Any one would admit,we looked pretty awesome. We meet up with another group of skaters at CCS one of the only board shops in the mall. We went there because thats where our friend Brandon works. He lets us ditch our stuff in the back while we are skating. Then we roll.

                                                             *            *             *

I look in the mirror. My brown hair falls below shoulders, my bangs are just above my eyes. And my signature purple striped beanie tops my head.  I have on an off white Die Antwoord crop shirt with short jean shorts  and my "skater" shoes. i think i look pretty good. I look around my small bed room. My bed splits the room in half i have a purple comforder on my bed there are posters of Die Antwoord all around my room. My closet is in one corner and my desk in the other. My walls are painted the deepest shade of purple i could find to cover up the stains and cracks. My parents didnt care what  i did with my room so i saved up some money for the comforter, desk, paint, oh and white christmas lights that line my room. I love my room compared to the rest of my house its beautifull and the most well cared for. My parents could care less about me or the rest of the house.   My room is my paradise. As I settle down to start my homework my lest favorite people in the world walk in and my "father" yells my name "Christien get down here now!"

A/N

sorry that this chapter is a little short just trying to get the basics in :).I hope you will keep reading it will get better i promise.