You're MY customer

Eyyy so I let one of my besties read this and she told me that it's so kinky someone could get traumatized and added that it's in the top 10 kinkiest ff she ever read and she read A LOT so just a (huge) Warning to the ppl that aren't into that xD now have fun reading~

Sasuke's point of view:
Today it's his turn, that fucking bitch thinks he can just have fun with someone else after I screwed him several times. I'll show him who's the boss around here, he'll regret going to somewhere else!

Third P.O.V.:
Sasuke was very sexy and slim, he had raven coloured hair, was slim but not too much, it was enough to make any gay boy's blood rush south. His pale skin and dominant looking eyes would make any bitch cum hard, but it wasn't only his look that was enjoyable, his 9 inches long and very thick cock that has already messed up a lot of asses including Narutos in the best way possible was the biggest reason all the needy boys wanted a night all alone with him.

The raven haired recently had some bussiness with that Naruto he was more buff, had darker skin and blonde hair. From far away he may looked like a top but anyone looking into his blue eyes imediately knew he loved to get dicked down. The more he got humiliated, the better the sex, thats why he rather searched for slim daddies than for muscular ones. Other than getting fucked hard he also loves getting worded down, he was very kinky.

So the blonde and the raven haired got the honour to meet each other recently and they fit toghether perfectly. Daddy and bitch, master and pet, sadist and masochist, dom and sub.they both enjoyed the good fuck , especially Sasuke.

He got possessive over his new toy though, something that usually doesn't happen, he doesn't really care a lot about his customers all he did was mess them up to a moaning, drolling, begging mess and that was the end of the drill. But not with Naruto, his look, his way of doing things during sex made him fall in love, if he had known how to act in such a situation he would've made him his, only problem: He doesn't know how feelings work.

Sure he had some school relationships, but everyone knows almost none of those work out in the end and other than that he never really shared any feelings exept the one called "Lust" and he shared that one everyday.

So the raven haired decided to leave it and hope he'll get over it, but recently his little pet turned up the heat level and decided that three fucks a week aren't enough for his needy hole and messed around with another daddy who was a good friend of another one of this bussiness, it was Suigetsu and unfortunately he was also a good pal of Sasuke, who then found out about it.

Some will say he overreacted, couse it's exactly what he did since he went to this guy and beat him up pretty bad some kicks to the face and other things were enough to get him to hospital, the raven haired didn't seem like it but he was hella strong. Noone is allowed to screw HIS special customer. But revenge wasn't all for that dude, his blonde also had some bad stuff coming and he exactly knew how.

It was 3pm and Naruto was at the gym with some friends, they unfortunately didn't know about the blondes huge addiction to cocks which led to some weird and very uncomfortable situations for the dicklover, for example when someone who fitted his type decided to ask him to stand next to him while lifting weights in case something happaned. But all that happaned was the blonde hiding the little tent in his shorts that sometimes even left a smal wet spot behind. Not to forget Naruto also got a boner when his ass hadn't got any juicy huge cock in two days, that's how big of a needy bitch he was.

Today was worse than other days though, it had been four days since his last fuck which was with some random daddy that somehow was in hospital now and Sasuke still hadn't called...Naruto was so hard it was difficult for him to train today but he still tried it, until his phone rang.