Beging

We got a new girl in 3rd grade. Her name was Z. My mom told me that her mom and my mom use to be friends. So I told Z that the next day she thought it was So Cool! We became friends not the best but friends we talked. The school year ended And we stayed friends till 4th grade. Then we started to get more complicated math. Well now that I look back I it wasn't that hard. I was struggling to keep up with everything along with a few other kids in my class. So our teacher started a program called Homework help. So if you had any troubles with math mainly you could stay after school and she would help. So I went to that with some other kids. It did help a lot. So I continued to go to it. Then one day on the bus ride home (of a day with no homework help) Z made a mean remark to me. So being the 4th grader and not knowing any comebacks I called her stupid. She said back to me "well at least I don't have to go to homework help cause I'm so stupid!" It hurt.. I use to think it was cool to go to homework help. But after hearing that remark I realized I wasn't cool or special. I went to homework help cause I was stupid. After that day I begged my dad to not make me go to homework help. I still had to go. I started to have a bad attitude when it came to homework help. Finally I got my grades up so I didn't have to go anymore. The school year ended Z and I never went back to friends always had this little attitude towards each other. But our fighting didn't stop it still continued...