Chapter 1

* With everyone being in their rooms you(Jungkook) smells kimchi fried rice and little hints of dry squid cooking in the kitchen and you already know who is cooking , 10mins later you hear muffled  screams out side but don't think much of it as it sounded like girls messing around.*

                                                      3 HOURS PASS BY AND THETIME IS NOW 00:27

You hear shouts(coming from out side) it sounds like a girl who sounds to be about 20 years old. The shouts don't sound very loud,  loud enough for you to hear from your room. You look out the window only to see her staring right out you. So you freak out and shut  your windows  in hopes she leaves.

5 HOURS EARLIER You and the members get back from shooting your new MV called AIRPLANE PT.2 .You get a text from Jin saying 'food is ready!!'  you walk out of  your room and see Hoseok happily bouncing out of his room with V  and RM running down stairs to get to the dry squid  and Suga  saying everyone should stop acting stupid and just walk down the stairs in a good manner so no one gets hurt. After you and the members finish eating you all go back to your rooms and say good night.

PRESENT TIME

 10mins later you hear talking coming from out side and peek a little keeping In mind that the girl still  might be there.....WHAT?!  you silently scream to your self. And you accidentally  made to much noise and she looks up and this time she stops talking to the group and starts to walk to the entrance. Then you bolt to Taehyung's room and see him laughing  with Jimin and tell them about the girl you saw out side then the three of you split up to tell RM , SUGA , JIN and J-HOPE.

*Once you all are in the living room you start coming up with ideas an try to think who in the world this girl could be*  

You(Jungkook):Guys I saw her she has been standing there for 20 minutes looking at my window and talking to her group.

Jimin:Do you know her?

Taehyung:Hey do you think she is a fan?

Min Yoongi: Taehyung how stupid are you of course she's a fan I don't know why a random person would stand out side our house at this time! UGH I'm to tired to deal with this I'm going to bed. Goodnight and don't let the crazy fans bite! *Walks away laughing a quite evil laugh*

Jin: Wait..ok fine goodnight.

Hoseok: OK~ he says quivering...goodnight  Yoongi.

RM: Jeez none of you guys actually have jams. I'm going to bed too...night guys just leave it to security.

*Then everyone else says good night and they all when back up stairs to sleep.*

10Mins later.....

I hear someone walking around and there going from room to room?...what could that be?... Probably someone using getting a snack...*and you nod of back to sleep*

you snap out of your sleep have a light in your face hear something fall and lay there for about what seems to be a minute...then you feel someone on your bed and you reach out to get your phone but the person takes it right out of your hand,  and cover your mouth with a kiss and you then relax and is surprised by the type of voice you hear....

Y/N  P.O.V

Y/N: Guys do you know how i can get in??

security: I'm sorry young lady but you must leave this private land!

*Looks up to the house and sees Jungkook starring at her.*

Y/N: ok then I'll give you 50,000Won!! *you accidentally yelled* if you just let me in please*you plead*

security: It's not like I get paid a lot

Y/N: *You hear him mumble to himself*

security: Fine go through but if you get cough don't look at me or I'll will call the police!

Y/N: OK..Thanks! oh here you go the 50,000Won...Bye!!!

*You run away quickly before he can change his mind*

As soon you get through the door THE DOOR THE BTS HOUSE!!! *You quietly scream to your self* and hope up the stairs and walk into a room your hear a bit of movement and then accidentally drop something, you want to know whose room you are in so you put on your phone light for a second just to see who it is, and then you see who it is for a brief second you quickly reach for his phone afraid he might shout!, then before he can sit up you jump on him and put your lips on his as your hands are now full and have nothing around you to keep him quite.

Jungkook P.O.V

*What the hell is happening?!*
And why is this person kissing me? *what do they want?*

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N: Hey! Be quite Jungkook! and your lips are softer and sweater than I though.

Jungkook: uuuh....thanks but why are you here?

Y/N: uuhmm... I'm sorry that wasn't expected of me to say I guess I just blurted it out...sorry

*And you get of Jungkook and slowly start to walk out of his room ad h unexpectedly grabs your hand and pulls you back on him and kisses you passionately and a little moan comes out and you blush vigorously*

Y/N: W-W-What are you doing? *Ask you break the kiss*

Jungkook's P.O.V

I don't know what's wrong with me but I think I think I want her....

Y/N  P.O.V

uuhh *Did he just grab my waist??*

END OF Y/N  P.O.V AND JUNGKOOK P.O.V

*YOU LET OUT A LOUD WHIMPER BY ACCIDENT AND JUNGKOOK KISSES YOU TO SILENCE YOU*

TAEHYUNG  P.O.V

*wakes up because of weird noises from Jungkook's room*

Taehyung: Hmmm I thing I'll go check it out...

END OF TAEHYUNG  P.O.V

Jungkook grabs your waist and then starts rubbing you on his member.....

*You and Jungkook freeze as you both watch the door open slowly*

TO BE CONTINUED.........

There will be a part 2 If it is requested please  LIKE , FOLLOW , AND SHARE!!!

THE END OF PART 1.