Game Knight starts his quest

Game Knight sat alone in his dingey apartment wondering what to do. His apple bong had gone rotton and it had been 2 years since his girlfriend broke up with him and he went 751 days without sex. Game Knight was aware that he was a sex god so it must be everyone else's fault. "all these other knights are stealing all the ladies from me!" Game Knight said with resolve "so if I eliminate all the other Knights there will be no one left to distract from my glory" With that Game Knight picked up his 200 pound great sword (That defiantly wasn't compensating for anything) and went to go on his massacre. Game Knight contacted shovel Knight on Let Go and said that he wanted to sell him his old Kinect. This was all a devious lie because game Knight destroyed his Kinect in rage when the Dragon ball game was so terrible it made him want to die. When Shovel Knight arrived at Game Knight's house they went to the garage to find the Kinekt, when the door slammed shut. "This was a trick, I deceived you" Game Knight said. Shovel Knight was a bit confused but generally un phased. He knew Game Knight was a pushover and hadn't actually done anything in years. He wasn't scared until Game Knight pulled out his enormous sword and Shovel Knight realized he hadn't brought his shovel blade with him. "This isn't at all fair, " Shovel Knight protested "It would be un chivalrous to kill an unarmed man." Shovel Knight's logic was sound, but Game Knight was too clever. "I foresaw this situation and I have a plan. " Game Knight said proudly as he took out a 3 inch plastic sand shovel and passed it to Shovel Knight. "Now that you have your weapon we can duel" Although Shovel Knight was obviously better suited for combat, his shovel broke within 30 seconds becaue it was a literal toy. Game Knight had no mercy and killed Shovel Knight in cold blood inside his garage... That's in an apartment... He hid the body inside of the dumpster which already smelled like dead people and prepared for the ladies to come rolling in.