Chapter 1

JY: Get down!!!
     But Sana didn't do it. The bullet hit her back and then she fell on the wet morning grass. It was on last July 29th.
SN: U-unnie...
JY: SANA!!!!!
     Jeongyeon ran back to her. She took Sana in her arms, crying and screaming for help, her hands covered with blood. A man ran to them and called the ambulance, but he was shoot before, in the head. They both yelled because of the surprise it gave them. Jeong was still crying, but louder and heavier than before. The killer was still in the area, and she was afraid as she've never been. A tall man walked slowly towards the girls and the dead guy next to them. Jeongyeon saw a gun in the man's hands.
MAN: Well, it seems like your friend died...oops...?
     The unnie stood up and approached him, screaming on him.
ME: WHAT'S YOUR DAMN PROBLEM?! THIS GIRL IS MY BEST FRIEND, EVEN THE SISTER I'VE NEVER HAD. WHO ARE YOU TO GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SHOT HER?!?
     He pointed his gun towards her, and then talked to her, softly, as if nothing happened.
MAN: Nice to meet you, dear. My name's Mingyu. I can explain it to you, but only if you stay calm.
JY: HOW CAN I CALM DOWN IF I KNOW THAT SANA IS DYING?!?
     He deposed his gun on her forehead, and then charged it. Before shooting, he told Jeongyeon one thing that she will be able to remember as long as she will live. MG: Never ever forget debts.
     Next second, she heard a gun shot, but feeled nothing. It was the police officers who shoot Mingyu. The eldest jumped on Sana, hands still covered with blood. She was yelling for help, and then the ambulance arrived. They took Sana to the emergency. When they were finished to bring her in a room, they shocked her with some defibrillators. This moment will be stuck in Jeongyeon's head for a long time.
SN: Jeong-eonnie...
JY: YES?! WHAT?!
SN: I...love you...forever...
     Then, Sana's heartbeat stopped.
JY: NO!! SANA!! PLEASE!! STAY WITH ME, I PRAY YOU, PLEASE. I LOVE YOU!!! NO!!!!
     Jeongyeon was crying like she haven't cried before this event.
Her best friend was dying in front of her.
DR: Back off, 1, 2, 3, shock!
     It was an horrible image. An another terrible image...Plus, it didn't work. They were in obligation to shock Sana another time.
It still didn't work. It was the worse event that ever happened in her entire life. Still watching the scene, Jeongyeon was praying Sana to stay strong and live again.
JY: Just...please little squirrel...Just live again...and hug me...and tell me I am beautiful and that you love me, for a last time...