Author's Note - Raped by my Step-Brother (Prologue)

This book is currently published on a website called Dreame, meaning that there are only five chapters currently on Wattpad.

If you would like to read the full version, you will have to follow the link in my bio.

It is still free!

https://m.dreame.com/novel/1973815.html

This story is in no means to romanticize sexual assault or abuse, rather shed a light onto different scenarios that woman may have to face. There are also multiple sensitive and mature topics within the story, with profanity and explicit descriptions of sex scenes. Additionally, it includes very graphic details on subjects such as sex slaves, trafficking, drugs and alcohol abuse. Please be careful while you read, since it could trigger old memories or old pains.

Also, please do not comment similar traumas that you may have faced. I do not like reading comments about you being a rape victim or being assaulted at a young age because it puts me at a discomfort. I urge you to get all the support and help you need, but please keep that information private since it makes me feel guilty and upsets me, which may sound selfish but please don't do that.

One more thing, although the title contains the word "rape", not every sex scene will involve rape. Yes, most of the scenes in the book are consensual, and here is a little spoiler, the rape scene will only occur near the end, and yes it messes up her mind to the point that she does not feel like herself anymore. Here's a bit of a spoiler, of how she feels, "I sobbed again, feeling as if this skin was not mine anymore. The body I was in did not feel as if it belonged to me, and I wanted to cut it off from me. I felt disgusting.." and this is usually how rape victims do tend to react after being raped.

This book will elaborate on topics that you may have trouble talking about, and I urge you to stop reading if you feel uncomfortable in any way. All that being said, enjoy.

Don't forgot to vote, add to your library or even comment your opinions! I loooovvvee reading people's theories on what they think will happen next!