Friendship?

Hi! My name is Alisya and I'm happy for having friends around me 😄 Here is a story of my own experience by having "friends".

Should I believe people around me that called "friend"? Or maybe I just need to ignore them?

In my secondary school, I'm happy cause I have so many friends that treat me like a family (kinda).

Our group consist of 8 girls. Let's call them by Bada, Hana, Haru, Yuri, Nayeon, Sinbi, Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

I am so happy until one day.. They acted dislike and hated me 😢 The only thing that I can do was just to hide my feeling.

Actually I already know that they don't like me. They said the reason is because I'm too annoying.

They really made me felt bad 😣 But I just ignore it.

The next day, I came to school with my breakfast meal that I doesn't have time to eat while at home.

As soon as I entered the classroom.. Bada, Yuri and Sinbi quickly ask me for a bite and made me startled.

In my mind, "what is happening here? Didn't they said they don't like me? and why they..."

Then, Bada ask me once again, "can I have a bite of your meal?" And withour further due, I gave it to them.

I'm just think positive about it.

In the next year, we all went to a primary school but Yuri, Taeyeon and Sinbi went to a different school.

I just realised that the group is gonna broke up. It is very clear that Sooyoung have some new friend.

I stayed with Bada, Hana, Nayeon and Haru. And a few weeks later, Nayeon started to leave our group cause she also have new friends.

I just think positive as always I do. Cause I don't want to feel sad and stress because of it.

When it come to half year of school, Bada with honesty, told me that she really don't want to have a friend like me. That hurt me a lot 👊.

I tried to find some new friends and ignore them for what they've done to me.

As soon as I founded my new friends, I don't have recess with them and even have conversation with them anymore.

But if they want some help, I just give a hand and smile at them.

My heart are so hurts 💔.