Business & Pleasure

I'm normally straight forward with my feelings. I just want to get me a amazing nut because I haven't had a dick in my life in like a year. My vagina is just throbbing for some action. I mean this B.O.B. isn't getting the job done anymore.

Then I saw him.

Gosh looking at him gives me such a huge high. He is amazing and so handsome; I mean this is what every girl dreams of....at least I think that's what every girl dream of. He is 5'9 dark skin with hazel brown eyes and body is built nicely. Every since he has stepped foot into this office I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of him.

God this pretty young tender chocolate woman keeps walking pass my office door; she is gorgeous. She is like having my own personal model working right next to me. *Sigh* look at me already claiming her as mine. I mean mane if you could see her you would want to claim her all for yourself too. She looks so innocent and her chocolate ass got a nice body. I can't help but to wonder how that pretty tight pussy feels/taste and watch that ass jiggle as I smack it.

I wonder does it make me a whore that I have been having all these damn thoughts and I don't even know this man. I mean for Christ sake; I have already been thinking about having his body against mine and wondering how big his package is down south.
"The fact that you said PACKAGE down south doesn't make you a whore." I mean you aren't the first woman to think of a man she didn't know in that way.....it's call LUST.
That's not what I want to but gosh he is so handsome.
"I think you should try talking to him and see how it goes from there because I'm pretty sure he has been eyeing you too"
You think??

Hi my name is Lovely and I want to welcome you to our company; if you need anything please don't hesitate to knock on my office door.

I think I read to much into it but goodness her voice was like music to my ears. The way she said "if you need anything don't hesitate to ask" but then dirty thoughts started filling my mind. I wanted to say yeah okay well I need you down on your knees. God why do I have to be so dominant.

Hi Lovely my name is Mario and thank you for the welcome.

Gosh his voice; his deep deep voice. Jeees my panties are wet just from him talking.
Omgeeeee get it together Lovely.

So Mario how do you like the new job?
"It's nice."
Great.

Hey Lovely I know this may be sudden but I was wondering if you would like to go out for dinner?

Sorry Mario but I'm not really trying to be in a relationship or build a relationship. I just really need a FUCK BUDDY somebody to come to my condo and give me hot steamy sex. Give me all the big orgasms until my body can't take anymore.
"Wow i see you are truly straight forward." I really thought you were one of those take me out before I sleep with type of woman. I like that you already know what you want and that you don't bullshit around.

Finally the night has come where my vagina is about to get what she's been waiting a year for.

I got the phone call from Mario saying that he was getting ready to pull up in my drive way. I'm waiting at my front door for him to walk in. I have on a pink lingerie set since the lady convinced me that pink looks amazing on me. I wanted to go all pink so i also had on my pink stilettos. I have Chris Brown playing in the background and I mean all the nasties songs I could find by him.

Wow as I step foot into her door there she stands with pink lingerie and stilettos on. My goodness that pink looks amazing against her skin tone. My dick was instantly hard.

When he made it into my house I knew I got his approval by the look at his pants. I proceed to walk over to him and positioned myself into the squat and unzipped his pants. My goodness this man is blessed. I know he's about 9 inches and thick. My mouth water at the sight of his dick so in my mouth it went.

Jesus she knows how to welcome a man into her home. I barely closed the door and she is already ready for me to fuck her mouth. She slid my dick into her warm and moist mouth; I damn near wanted to burst right on the spot.

I look up to him because I know they like that. As I lick my tongue around his head; he jump in sync with every lick. He's moaning my name which makes me take him in deeper and massage a little faster. *thoughts* my my this isn't what I was expecting; he sure caught me by surprise with that size dick.

She just drove me deeper into her throat and the way she licks my head makes me want to push deeper into her throat. I grab her hair as I slowly start to fuck her mouth.

Yes yes yes fuck my mouth baby. Fuck my mouth until I have tears running down my face. Push your dick deeper into my throat. *thought* thank goodness I have no gag reflexes.

Mane she makes me want to reconsider and make her my woman. The way she is taking my dick down her throat making me want to fuck her even more. If her mouth feels like this...what does her pussy feels like.

He picks me up and carry me over to the counter top in my kitchen. I can feel his hard shaft again my leg.

*knock knock* Lovely I have a question.