Introduction & Part 1 - Saviour

Before I start out, I would like to say that any of the pictures used that are from an anime, The character within the book will most likely show no resemblance to the one in the show, whatever it may be. So yeah. Hope you enjoy.

--------

1030hrs - Your house - Your POV

(Sigh)

It seems as today would just be a normal day for you. High school has broken up one more time after your exams and you have no plans whatsoever for the summer. And because of this you feel like your life is lacking something. All you have is your small bungalow after your parents are off travelling the world with your little shite of a brother. He was always their favourite. Just because he has "musical talent"* and can just about play several instruments, while you are left to rot. But the silver lining is that you are free to do whatever you want. Like axe throwing. A rather unusual hobby to be sure, but it's something to do. Speaking of which, you feel like killing some time with some practice. You pack a rucksack of things you may or may not need: Waterproof, snacks and drinks, spare axes and a whetstone e.t.c.. You put a two small hatchets within your ankle holsters, as you don't exactly live in the upper class end of town. You lock the door and walk away.

A/N - I have no problem with musical chaps, just not really my specialty

1040 hrs - The streets of your town - Your POV

You are walking to the forest where you practice against wooden targets with your music playing through your earphones. Yet over it you hear a scream, so you take one out to hear. There's another one. They seem to be coming from an alley nearby, so you silently investigate. The source of the screams appears to be a woman in a hooded cloak surrounded by two dodgy looking men

I guess I have to help, huh?

You: Hey! Back off from her!

The pair turn around see you.

Thug 1: Beat it, kid. This ain't your business.

Thug 2: Yeah, fuck off before you get hurt.

You: Or what?

The smaller one pulls a switch blade and the other has a set of brass knuckles for his right hand.

You flick up your heels and propel the axes upwards into your hands.

You: Now look at this; I've got one for each of you. Now back off or I'll hack you.

The smaller of the two gets closer and waves his knife mildly intimidatingly in your general direction.

Thug 2: Now you're in for it!

You launch you axe at him and it hits his right shoulder, remaining stuck in and he falls down. 

You: Look what happened to your mate now! He messed with the bull and he got the horns! Now take him and leave.

The bigger one picks his friend up and carries him away, so you walk to the woman.

You: Are you okay, Miss?

She pulls back her hood as well as some of her cloak