Brutus Howell story.

All the men stood waiting on the newest guard, they already hated the sound of her. Percy Wetmore's sister, and a girl. They had never heard of a female guard, surely she couldn't deal with the inmates and she'd probably cry when it was time for the inmates to go on old sparky, but she had connections and got the job.

"Here comes Wetmore.." Dean mumbled as he looked through the window and sat back down beside Harry who looked between Paul and Brutal.

Then Percy burst through the door, swinging it open so it whacked against the other side of the wall. He glared at the men and walked straight past them to the small mirror to fix his hair. That's when a girl walked in, rolling her eyes at Percy.

"Hello Miss, I'm Paul Edgecomb." said Paul, extending his hand. Even Paul towered over her.

"Hello Mr Edgecomb, I'm very happy to be working here. I'm Dolores Wetmore, but please call me Lolita." she said as she firmly shook his hand, looking him in the eye.

"This is Dean and Harry." Paul said as he pointed to the two men behind the desk, she immediately went over and shook their hands, smiling and introducing herself. She certainley wasn't like her asshole of a brother.

"And this is Brutus." He said and she turned around to see the huge man behind her. He was at least six foot four, his shoulders were broad and his arms huge. She put out her hand and he took it, shaking it hard.

A few minutes later, Paul had took her through everything and she listened intently. Percy hadn't even looked at her, everyone could see that she hated him as much as the others. She immediately struck it off with Dean and they spoke for ages about themselves.

That's when Lolita saw Percy lift his baton and go after a mouse.

"Jesus Percy! It's just a mouse!" She jumped up as Percy ran after the mouse, but it ran under a door.

"Let him.." Said Paul as Percy started the move the desks and chairs out of the restraint room. She stood in the middle of the corridor with Brutus on one side and Paul on the other.

"Percy we already..." Brutus started and Paul glanced at him.

"Huh?" asked Percy, looking up.

"Nothing...hope you nail him." Smiled Brutus and Paul quietly explained what had happened a few days before. They all walked up to Percy when he realised the mouse had escaped.

"Percy you've scared the inmates." I hiss and he turns to me.

"Don't treat them like kids, Dolores." He spits and Paul takes over.

It happened in a flash, Brutus was holding Percy by the throat.

"I'll get you fired!" Percy said and Brutus held harder.

"Why? Brutus hasn't done anything.." I say and Percy's eyes widened as he looked at me.

"You little whore." He hissed and I put my hand on Brutus's arm.

"Let him go." I said and Brutus immediately let go.

"I see how it is, you get her in here and ya'll melt." He muttered as he fixed his tie. "You're smitten with her already, she already got into your heads." He glanced at Paul and then narrowed his eyes at Brutus.

"Percy, clean this up. You're cluttering my mile." Said Paul as he turned around and walked away from the scene. I shake my head at my brother and follow Paul, with Brutus right behind me.

"I wasn't going to hurt him that bad...but he had no right to call you a whore." Brutus said, his hands balled into fists.

"He's called me worse, truth is that my Dad wanted to me come here to keep an eye on the little shit."

The other men started to laugh and I sat down beside Dean, after talking to them for a few hours I realised how closely knit they were, like a big family that I yearned to be part of and I knew Percy did too.