Zac Efron Imagines

**ZAC IMAGINE**
----------------------------
It's a cold winter morning, the crisp cool air hitting your lips as you walk outside onto the balcony. The ocean is as far as you can see, and the waves are crashing softly. You sit down on the cushiony chair, and curl your toes warming your hands on your boiling mug, filled with hot frothy sweet hot chocolate. The wind moves yours hair back across your face as the sun rises. It's a beautiful Sunday morning, and the salty spray of the ocean misted around the balcony. You take a sip of your hot chocolate, and it warms you lips and soothes your throat, warming your chest. You feel a cozy rug wrap around your shoulders, making you feel even warmer. You turn around to see Zac, the most amazing person in your life. You can't seem to remember what life was like before you met Zac. No matter how hard you tried, the memories would not come into your mind. It's seems like a match made in heaven, you could not go a day without wanting to warm up in his arms. "Good morning beautiful" he whispered softly into your ear, giving you goose bumps on the whole left side of your body. He came and slowly moved in beside you, warming your feet as his touched yours. You put your head on his bare chest as he put his arm around you, breathing in-sync. You looked up into his deep blue eyes, seeing the sparkling ocean swaying in the breeze. "Good morning" you replied hugging him tightly and moving your back hand to his neck, slowly massaging is hair with such care. You admired his symmetrical abs, all in line and hard as rock. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, in hailing the fresh breeze touching your face. Your eyes began to close as you consumed the salty air. Your head on his warm chest, listening to his heart in perfect time. You began to daze off, slowly opening your eyes, watching a wave crash for the last time.