Prologue

For Toga, it was just another lovely day. She sat down on a bench, her clothes ripping adrift to the wind, ice cream in hand. It was nighttime, of course, and the blonde was quite bored. She fluttered her long eyelashes in a sober thought as she stood up and twirled, smiling at herself and giggling softly. Perhaps she shouldn't be so...... civilized tonight? After all, she was a villain. so what was the harm of having some fun?
....
No harm at all.

She peeled out and giggled satanically as she pulled into a strip club. She watched the strippers dance in bore as she drank some scotch and booze, feeling quite Irish. That was, until she got a better idea. She tapped her nails against the counter and then decided to peep around in the back rooms.

There were people having sex in every room, but then she saw a couple in a room. The male was up and fiercely putting on his clothes, while the (h/c) girl was getting up to hug him from behind. Damn. What a hottie. Her messy hair and makeup were slopped up in a lot of ways and she had lazy (e/c) eyes.

"Hey baby~" She smoothly spoke. "What's the rush for? Also when is your friend coming?"
He pushed her off and she hit her head against the cabinet. "There ain't no friend, y/n." The male grunted and put on his shoes. "W-what? B-but you said at dinner-"

"Anyone would say anything to get a piece of that." He said sternly and slapped her ass and pushing to her on the ground.

"You dirty bitch! You lied to me!" She shouted and started to cry.

"Well that's life hunny." He chuckled without a care and was about to come and open the door where toga was looking in.

That was, until the (h/c) haired girl pulled out a glock and shot him.

She was sobbing, or, laughing as she pulled the trigger and slid down. Putting on some clothes hurriedly and putting the gun in the man's hand and another gun in her pocket, she opened up the door to see toga.

Seconds seemed to stretch out for hours as toga locked eyes with pools of the enigma standing before her. Who was this chick?

In a rush, she took off and ran out of the club. She sprinted until she fell over onto the sidewalk, hitting her head.

Toga was walking behind her casually, the street lights glaring down on the two women. They locked eyes yet again, both hearts fluttering profusely but both shy to say anything.

Toga smiled and started to laugh profusely as (y/n) glared at her. "What?" She asked viciously.
"Nothing." She said simply and smiled. "You're just a real cutie. You know that?"