Change

I'm not the smartest girl here,but I'm not the dumbest either.I don't know why. I've been bullied, abused, and picked on by the one person I thought would be my savior. I was brought out of my own monologue by my dad,"Rain get your fucking ass down here your worthless piece of shit!!" I slowly make my way downstairs. I have long curly black hair, with sea green eyes. I'm roughy around 5,6". "Yes dad?" I ask as I walk down the stairs to him only to feel myself getting hit in the head. Pain. Is all I can think about is the pain! My head throbs I bring my fingers to feel something wet...blood I was bleeding where he hit me. I begin to walk towards the bathroom to clean up, I maybe make it four steps when I get kicked in the leg and go tumbling to the floor. I've learned over the years to not cry it makes it much more fun when I cry he use to say to me. I take blow after blow. "Your nothing but a filthy slut who spreads her legs for anyone willing to have you!"he shrieked still punching me in the stomach. "I hate you your the reason your mother died!" My mom has me when my father and her were 16. I'm 16 now and I've never even talked to a boy. Sad ikr! I was 8 when my mom died, she was driving home from picking up our food for dinner when someone ran a red light ramming straight into my mother. She died on impact. I must of zoned out because my dad was nowhere to be seen. I got up slowly wincing and almost screaming out in pain.....almost. I glanced out my window and saw my dad's car was gone. Thank god! I limped and finally I broke down I sobbed "why? why me?!" about 20-25 minutes later I straightened up. I decided it was time to leave. We never stayed in one place very long because the neighbors would hear my screams or see my bruises. I only had one friend and she lives in Missouri. I'm in Texas right now. Yippie! I called her.
Megan: "Hey girl I miss you!" She said right after she pickled up.
Me: "I know I miss you too. Um..d-do you think you c-could do me a favor?" I ask hoping she didn't notice my stutter.
Megan: "what's wrong...is it your dad again? So help me god I will cut his balls off and feed them to my dog if he hurt you bad!" She screamed into the phone making me wince and grab my head. Megan is kinda the badass type and I know she wasn't kidding about ripping my dad's balls off.
Me: "no I'm fine I just need a place to go." I Sigh running my hand down my face.
Megan: "no worries I'm gonna book you a flight to Missouri and you can stay with my parents and I."
Me:"thank you so much"

I was packing my bags when I heard my dad come in. I froze hoping he doesn't want anything from me now. "Rain where are you?" I peeked my was out my door only to see his brown eyes glare into my sea green ones. I quickly shut the door and grabbed my suit case, I threw it out my window and ran till I couldn't run anymore. I walked around Texas taking in the sights when I realized I was gonna miss my flight. I started to run but my leg and stomach began to ache. A yellow car came by me. "Miss do you need a ride?" A gruff voice asked. I look up to see an old wrinkly guy with rotten teeth, " Y-yes I need a ride" I mummer quietly. "Hop in." I get in and set my bag next to me. "Where are you headed?" The man asked me. "Airport" was all I replied before I fell asleep. I was roughly awoken by the taxi driver when he slammed on his brakes at the airport. "What the hell?!" I grumble and I get out and get my stuff. I look around not knowing where to go. I went to the customer service desk and asked if they had any tickets to Missouri under the name Rain or Ms.Citrus. Ya I know my name is odd Rain Lee Citrus. "Yes we have one under Rain. May I please see your id so I know you are the real Rain?" I dig through my wallet and take my id out. My dad didn't know I had it. She handed me my ticket told me the way to go and I went. I was the second to last one boarding. "Here you go" I say as I stand there looking around. "Thank you" an annoying voice replied handing me my ticket. I made it to my seat after falling and hurting my leg more. I close my eyes resting in my seat which was awesome because I didn't has anyone to sit by a whole role to my self. I must of spoke to soon. I hear someone sit down and I can feel they're stare as I move my arm making sure my long sleeve shirt and giddier arm covering my bruises. I look over and see a god....his dirty blonde hair is spiked and turn to the side a little. His eccentric blue eyes are holding mine captive, his pink, soft lips are so close." Hello babe my name is Beau" (Beau=Bo) great a player. "Hi my name is Rain" I say looking away hoping he doesn't see my blush.